|Step 1 - Completion of Application Form
|Step 2 - Settle Application Fee
A non-refundable application fee is HK$300. Payment methods are as below:
- By credit card via Online Application System; OR
- By Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs). Deposit to Hang Seng Bank or HSBC (A/C No. 293-005005-011). The original transaction slip should be sent together with the application form as the payment record.OR
- By bank draft/check in Hong Kong dollars payable to “The Chinese University of Hong Kong”. Download the "Payment Voucher" and send it to the MAcc Program Office together with the bank draft/check.
|Step 3 - Submission of Supporting Documents
- Upload softcopies to the Online Application System; AND
- Send supporting documents in hardcopies to the MAcc Program Office either in person or by mail by deadlines. Details please refer to “Supporting Documents” Page.
- Applications will be processed only upon receiving all the required documents.
- Postal address of MAcc Program Office:
Room 1053, 10/F, Cheng Yu Tung Building,
No.12 Chak Cheung Street, The Chinese University of Hong Kong,
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
[Please state clearly on the envelope “Application for Master of Accountancy (Part-time) Program” OR “Application for Master of Accountancy (Full-time) Program”]
|Step 4 - Notification about Admission
- Admission interview may be arranged to shortlisted applicants. Detailed arrangements will be sent to shortlisted applicants by email. Applicants shall frequently check their email accounts.
- Applicants are evaluated on a rolling basis beginning in November. Successful applicants will be notified from December to August every year. Application result will also be posted on the homepage of the Graduate School (http://www.gs.cuhk.edu.hk/). Applicants may consider their applications unsuccessful if they do not hear from us thereafter.
The information we collect from your application form will be used for the following purposes:
- As a basis for selection of applicants for admission in 2017-2018 Master of Accountancy Program offered by the University and other relevant or related purposes; AND
- For verifying information about the applicant’s candidature for public examinations and studies from the relevant institutions in Hong Kong and elsewhere; AND
- For identifying records of previous studies as a student in the University and other institutions; AND
- As part of the applicant’s student records upon registration in the program, which will be used for all purposes relating to his/her study in accordance with the procedures of the University.
Study Mode and Duration
Tuition Fee and Scholarship
Words from Students
Contact Us and Useful Links