All applicants should submit the following supporting documents to the Program Office by the deadline. Otherwise, the applications may not be further processed. All documents submitted will not be returned and will be destroyed if the application is unsuccessful. Documents which are not in English or Chinese should be accompanied by an official certified translation in either English or Chinese. Please always quote your Application No. in the documents.
1. Copy of completed online application form;
2. Resume and personal statement;
3. Proof of application fee payment, i.e. the original copy of ATM receipt or a cheque of the application fee of HK$ 300 (Not necessary for online credit card payment);
4. Original official transcripts (with a complete record of courses attended and examination results) of all tertiary-level studies:
5. Copies of certificates of academic/professional qualifications (e.g., university certificate of graduation, degree certificate, university admission certification and examination certificates);
6. A copy of GMAT/ GRE score report and arrange for the Educational Testing Service to send the official GMAT/ GRE score report to the Program Office by mail (GMAT code: R9H-0W-11; GRE institution/department code: R3153_4208). Please visit http://www.mba.com/mba for the online registration details of GMAT;
7. Any one of the following score reports/certificates, showing that applicants have fulfilled the English Language Proficiency Requirement for admission:
8. Two Confidential Recommendations directly sent by mail or email to the Program from two referees respectively;
9. One photocopy of HKID card or other identity document as given in the Application Form;
10. Applicants with degrees awarded by overseas universities by distance learning or by completing a curriculum of short duration may be required to provide assessment report from the Hong Kong Council of Academic Accreditation & Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) on the level of qualification obtained. If necessary, applicants will be notified by Divisions concerned / the Graduate School separately.
The information we collect from your application form will be used for the following purposes: