|Applicants are required to meet the following requirements:
|A Recognized Bachelor's Degree with Honors
|Have a recognized bachelor's degree with honors (not lower than second class lower division or B grade) or equivalent professional qualification.
|A Satisfactory GMAT or GRE Score
- Applicants should arrange to send his/her official GMAT scores (SCHOOL REPORT) to the Program Office, Master of Science Program in Marketing of The Chinese University of Hong Kong. Program code is R9H-0W-23.
- For more details about the GMAT, please visit http://www.mba.com/global
For admission purpose, the scores of GMAT / GRE tests taken more than five (5) years prior to the admission year will NOT be considered.
- Applicants should arrange to send his/her GRE scores report in ORIGINAL to the Program Office, Master of Science Program in Marketing of The Chinese University of Hong Kong. The Institution Code is R3153 and the department code is 4305.
- For more details about the GRE, please visit https://www.ets.org/gre
Please note that the Selection Committee will NOT review the application if the GMAT/GRE score report is not received by the program office.
|English Language Proficiency Requirements
- Applicants should fulfill ONE of the following English Language Proficiency Requirements of the University before admitted to the Program:
- possess a pass grade in English in one of the following examinations:
- Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (AS Level);
- Hong Kong Higher Level Examination;
- CUHK Matriculation Examination; or
- achieve Level 4 or above in the English Language subject of the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination; or
- a degree from a university in Hong Kong or an English speaking country; or
- achieve the specified scores in the following tests:
- TOEFL (Paper-based: 550; Computer-based: 213; Internet-based: 79);
- GMAT (Verbal)(Band 21);
- IELTS (Academic)(Band 6.5)
|Degrees awarded by Overseas universities through distance learning programs
|Applicants with degrees awarded by overseas universities through distance learning programs or through the completion of a curriculum of short duration are required to provide an assessment report from the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic & Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) on the level of qualification obtained.
A student shall not be registered simultaneously in another course of study or research leading to the award of a degree, diploma or certificate either at this University or at any other tertiary institution unless an application has been submitted in advance to the Graduate Division, endorsed by the Faculty, and approved by the Graduate Council. Students in breach of this regulation will be required to discontinue studies at the University. Students in breach of this regulation will be asked to discontinue their studies at the University.
Last update: 7 October 2016
Tuition Fee and Scholarship
Words from Students
Students Activities with Photo Gallery
Contact Us and Useful Links