|Students are assessed based on their performance in course examinations and other assignments.
The grading system is as follows:
- 2014/15 intake and onward: Full-time students are required to complete a minimum of 36 units of courses for graduation.
- A student must complete prescribed coursework to graduate and have a cumulative grade-point average of at least 2.50 to graduate.
Term Assessment Requirement
- A student shall be put on academic probation if s/he has obtained a cumulative GPA below 2.5 in the preceding term. S/he should meet with the program director at least once during that particular term, and shall be reviewed by the Graduate Division at the end of the term in which they are put on academic probation.
- A student shall be required to discontinue studies if s/he fails to have probation lifted after being put on academic probation for two consecutive terms.
Repeating Courses *
- Student receiving a grade of D+ or below in a course must repeat the course or take an approved substitute course.
Faculty Dean’s List
- Graduates with an overall GPA above 3.60 are eligible to be put on Dean’s List. However, the total number of students on the Dean’s List for each academic year cannot exceed 20% of the graduates. In all cases, the Faculty reserves the right to make the final decision.
Last update: 28 September 2016
Tuition Fee and Scholarship
Words from Students
Students Activities with Photo Gallery
Contact Us and Useful Links