- be a Master's degree holder from a recognised university; or
- graduated from a recognised university and obtained a Bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognised university with a Bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
English language proficiency requirement:
- possess a passing grade in English in one of the following examinations:
▪ Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (AS Level);
▪ Hong Kong Higher Level Examination;
▪ CUHK Matriculation Examination;
▪ General Certificate of Education A-Level / AS-Level; or
▪ achieve Level 4 or above in the English Language subject of the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination; or
- have a degree from a university in Hong Kong or an English speaking country; or
- achieve the specified scores in the following tests:
▪ TOEFL* (550 Paper-based; 213 computer-based; and 79 internet-based);
▪ IELTS* (Academic) (Band 6.5);
▪ GMAT (Verbal) (Band 21); or
- have obtained a recognised professional qualification awarded in Hong Kong or an English speaking country.
- have taken the GAMT or GRE test; and
- commit to research and/or tertiary education.
An admission interview may be required.
*TOEFL and IELTS are considered valid for two years from the test date.
For documents to be submitted to fulfil the admission requirements, please refer
to Application Details and Frequently Asked Questions.