|Step 1 - Completion of Application Form
|Step 2 - Settle Application Fee
A non-refundable application fee is HK$300. Payment methods are as below:
- By credit card via Online Application System; OR
- By Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs). Deposit to Hang Seng Bank or HSBC (A/C No. 293-005005-011). The original transaction slip should be sent together with the application form as the payment record.OR
- By bank draft/check in Hong Kong dollars payable to “The Chinese University of Hong Kong”. Download the "Payment Voucher" and send it to the PDPA Program Office together with the bank draft/check.
|Step 3 - Submission of Supporting Documents
- Upload softcopies to the Online Application System; AND
- Send supporting documents in hardcopies to the MAcc Program Office either in person or by mail by deadlines. Details please refer to “Supporting Documents” Page.
- Applications will be processed only upon receiving all the required documents.
- Postal address of PDPA Program Office:
Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Accountancy Program Office
Room 1053, 10/F, Cheng Yu Tung Building,
No.12 Chak Cheung Street, The Chinese University of Hong Kong,
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
|Step 4 - Notification about Admission
Application result will be posted on the homepage of the Graduate School (www.cuhk.edu.hk/gss) from Feb to August 2016. Successful applicants will receive the offer letter on or before August 2016. Applicants may consider their applications unsuccessful if they do not hear from us thereafter.
The information we collect from your application form will be used for the following purposes:
- As a basis for selection of applicants for admission in 2016-2017 Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Accountancy of Accountancy Program offered by the University and other relevant or related purposes; AND
- For verifying information about the applicant’s candidature for public examinations and studies from the relevant institutions in Hong Kong and elsewhere; AND
- For identifying records of previous studies as a student in the University and other institutions; AND
- As part of the applicant’s student records upon registration in the program, which will be used for all purposes relating to his/her study in accordance with the procedures of the University.
Tuition Fee and Scholarship
Contact Us and Useful Links