- Applicants should possess a bachelor's degree with honors not lower than Second Class Lower Division or with an average grade of not lower than 'B'; AND
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate with official academic transcripts that they possess fundamental knowledge of Accounting, Computer-based Information Systems, Economics, Statistical Analysis for Business Decisions, Management and Marketing. Applicants with deficiencies in any of these subjects may join the Fundamental Business Program to satisfy the competency requirements for admission to the QP of the HKICPA.
Subject to the availability of places, applicants may take individual subjects to satisfy the HKICPA requirement. Those interested should contact the School of Accountancy (Tel: 3943-8676). The PDPA Program reserves the right not to admit students in this category if additional enrollment cannot be accommodated.
The application requirements are the same for both local and non-local applicants. If you are admitted to our program, the Graduate School will assist you to apply for a part-time student visa from the Hong Kong Immigration Department and send the visa to you by courier. You are also required to apply for a valid exit permit from your country.
English Language Proficiency Requirements
- Possess a pass grade in English in one of the following examinations: Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (AS Level); Hong Kong Higher Level Examination; CUHK Matriculation Examination; OR
- Achieve Level 4 or above in the English Language subject of the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination; OR
- Have a degree from a university in Hong Kong or an English-speaking country; OR
- Submit one of the following original score reports/certificates for assessment by the program(s) concerned: TOEFL (Institution Code: 0812); GMAT (verbal); IELTS (Academic); OR
- Have obtained a recognized professional qualification awarded in Hong Kong or an English speaking country.
Applicants with degrees awarded by overseas universities through distance learning programs or through the completion of a curriculum of short duration are required to provide an assessment report from the Hong Kong Council of Academic Accreditation & Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) on the level of qualification obtained.
Students cannot be registered simultaneously in any other courses of study or research leading to the award of a degree, diploma or certificate either at The Chinese University of Hong Kong or at any other tertiary institution, unless an application has been submitted in advance to the graduate division concerned, endorsed by the faculty concerned and approved by the Graduate Council. Students who breach this regulation will be required to discontinue their studies at the University.
Tuition Fee and Scholarship
Contact Us and Useful Links