Founded in 2005, the Center for Entrepreneurship (CfE) of the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) is an interdisciplinary association. It has united scholars in the areas of research, education and community service to inspire the spirit of entrepreneurship.
Within CUHK, CfE plot and implement strategies for knowledge transfer in collaboration with the Office of Research and Knowledge Transfer Services (ORKTS), the Centre for Innovation and Technology (CINTEC) and other entrepreneurship related entities.
Beyond CUHK, we engage and work closely with Hong Kong Government's Home Affairs Bureau, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks, Cyberport, Hong Kong Business Angel Network, the Hong Kong Design Centre, entrepreneurs, angel investors and venture capitalists in the Pearl River Delta.
To instill an entrepreneurial mindset and motivate the passion, we work across multiple disciplines to provide education, conduct research and organize activities for members of CUHK and the society to create cultural, social and economic value.
- Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM)
- CU Alumni Census of Entrepreneurs & Publication
- Service Leadership Initiative (SLI)
- Research Study on the Social Enterprise Sector in Hong Kong
- Report on Chinese Entrepreneurship – Chinese Panel Study of Entrepreneurial Dynamics (CPSED)
- Design Entrepreneurship in Hong Kong – Roadmap & Case Studies
- Google Empowering Young Entrepreneurs Program (EYE Program)
- Vice-Chancellor’s Cup of Student Entrepreneurship (VCCE) and other entrepreneurship competitions
- Hong Kong Social Enterprise Challenge (HKSEC)
- Hub for Advancing CUHK Entrepreneurship (ACE Hub) and Pre-incubation Centre (Pi Centre)
- Consultancy Services to HKSTP & HKDC
- Training of Entrepreneurship Educators
- Entrepreneurship for Design & Creative Business “7+1” Workshop
- University General Education Course
- Social Enterprise Training Programme
Prof. Xufei Ma, Department of Management
Prof. Kevin Yuk-fai Au, Department of Management
Prof. Robert P. Lee, Department of Management
Prof. Hugh Thomas, Department of Finance
Prof. Kam-fai Wong, Department of Systems Engineering and Engineering Management
Prof. Benny Chung-ying Zee, School of Public Health and Primary Care
Room 951, 9/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building,
No. 12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
Tel:(852) 3943 7542
Fax:(852) 2994 4363