This year, the Conference will be migrated online to help participants refine their marketing strategies and digital innovation in preparation for the post-pandemic recovery. Themed “Marketing for GOOD”, timely topics such as positive branding, live-streaming commerce, social & community marketing, digital innovation and data strategy will be discussed.
Confirmed star speakers include:
- Mr Bryan Meehan, Executive Chair and CEO, Blue Bottle Coffee
- Mr Keen Yim, Vice President, Brand & Community, APAC, lululemon
- Mr Rustom Dastoor, Senior Vice President, Marketing & Communications, Asia Pacific, Mastercard
- Ms Bee Lim, Head of Marketing & Customer Management, Consumer Banking Group (Singapore), DBS
- Ms Jeny Yeung Mei-chun, Commercial Director, MTR Corporation Limited
- teamLab [multi-award winning international art collective from Japan]
- Mr Eray Li, General Manager of Southern China, Kuaishou [leading short video, livestream and social platform from Mainland China]
- Mr Chris Tung, Chief Marketing Officer, Alibaba Group
- Mr Ramon Vives Xiol, Co-founder and Managing Director, Sixième Son Spain[world leader in sonic branding designing sonic identities for over 400 global brands]
… and many more.
In addition, the conference will offer you a valuable opportunity to connect with marketers from Hong Kong and around the world and a series of practical digital marketing workshops. You can also explore the latest marketing solutions in our virtual exhibition, where you will find innovative companies and experts specializing in digital marketing, ad-tech / mar-tech, video production and PR strategies.
An exclusive 55% discount on the admission ticket (i.e. HKD250) is offered to CUHK students, alumni and staff. Register by 3 March with the promo code UNC04L5P to enjoy the offer.
MarketingPulse is an integrated branding and marketing conference where global marketers, brands, advertising agencies, media, enterprises and innovation professionals can discuss marketing trends, exchange best marketing practices and explore new collaborations in Asia. The previous MarketingPulse featured 50+ distinguished speakers, sharing their brand stories and marketing strategies with 1,500+ participants from 22 countries and regions.