The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School’s magazine “CUHK Business” provides a platform to inform readers of selected business topics and school updates through articles written by staff and guest writers. Previously known as CONNECT, the magazine is rebranded to cover more inside stories and updates of CUHK Business School. If there is any specific topic about or within CUHK Business School that would like to us to cover on, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Business Groups Are Driving Economic Growth in Emerging Economies
CUHK research reveals the significant role of business groups as powerful drivers behind the emerging economy, with Chinese conglomerates increasing their global presence.
- How the US-China Trade Dispute Will Move Forward
Why the United States went from a 19th-century violator to a champion of intellectual property rights may show how the trade dispute with China will move forward.
- Can the Wisdom of Crowds Correct Positive Bias of China's State-run Media
A study of corporate news reports shows social media stock market posts offer more accurate and reliable information than traditional newspapers.
- The Importance of Prospectus-Based Disclosure in the Interpretation of IPO Pricing Outcomes
How does discretionary disclosure practice shape IPO capital funding and investor returns?
- Being Interesting Is Key to Being a Great Teacher
Meet Prof. Tingting Fan, the young scholar who joined the Department of Marketing in 2014 as an Assistant Professor.
- Venturing into the eSports World
With his keen interest in video games from a young age, BBA alumnus Clearence Cheung founded the digital marketing company Jengah and then put together an all-women professional eSports team, Stinga.
- Journeying onto a New Adventure and Destination
From Taiwan to Hong Kong and banking to consulting, how does MBA alumna Yi-Ting Wang achieve her changes?
- CUHK Business School Alumni at #CUHKBusinessSchool
A special group of 26 faculty members shares a common identity with their students. What are their stories and what motivated them to return to their alma mater?
- CUHK Business School Presents Dialogue with Women CEOs and Mentorship Programme
The Dialogue with Women CEO series aims to empower the next generation through exchange of views on business and social issues.
- School News Highlights
- Hang Seng Insurance x CUHK Business School Case Competition
- The 4th Hong Kong Business Sustainability Index
- Dual Degrees Programmes with IE Business School and Cass Business School
- CUHK EMBA Ranks 4th in Asia Pacific in the QS Global Executive MBA Rankings 2019
- CUHK Sustainability Conference 2019
- CUHK Business School Researchers Named the World’s Most Prolific and Widely Cited Contributors
- CUHK Business School Students Come Out On Top of Local and International Competitions
- China Business Knowledge @ CUHK Luncheon Series
Please click here to download the magazine in PDF format.
Want even more insights? Subscribe to the monthly digest of China Business Knowledge and our biannual CUHK Business School magazine now!