BA (Cambridge); MSc (University of London); Associate of Institute of Chartered Secretaries Senio
Department of ManagementRoom 830A, 8/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 7898
Management in Multi-cultural Institutions
Financial Services in Asia
- Academic/Professional Services
- Twenty years experience based in Hong Kong as a management consultant working with top executives and shareholders to improve performance of major institutions. As a partner with Boston Consulting Group for six years as well as leading the Hong Kong office, he also had responsibility for the Financial Services industry and the Organisation practice for Greater China, and the Insurance industry across Asia.
- Previously worked in management consulting for Accenture, A.T.Kearney, Booz & Co., Deloitte, and PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
- Also worked as a senior executive with HSBC in London responsible for management information systems for Capital Markets, and Corporate and International Banking.
- Lectured on Quantitative Methods at the University of Greenwich.
- Started career as statistician with British Telecom.