Hu, Mandy Mantian
BA (Fudan University); MA (Tufts University); MPhil, PhD (New York)
Department of MarketingRoom 1105, 11/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 5908
Word of Mouth
Consumer Search and Learning
TMT, Auto and FinTech industries
- Publications & Working Papers
- Mantian Mandy Hu and Russell S. Winer (2016), “The “tipping point” feature of social coupons: An empirical investigation,” International Journal of Research in Marketing.
- Sha Yang, Mandy Mantian Hu, Russ Winer, and Henry Assael (2012), “An Empirical Study of Word-of-Mouth Generation and Consumption,” Marketing Science, 31(6), 952-963.
- “Consumer Behaviour Within a Network: Modelling Network Formation and the Effects of Network Structure”, awarded by Research Grants Council with HK$540,000, 2016-2019
- “Consumer Buying and Referral of Social Coupons: Modelling Consumer Sequential Choices under Uncertainty and Assurance Contract “, awarded by Research Grants Council with HK$523,992, 2014-2016 (Principal Investigator)