Doctor of Engineerin (University of Warwick); MBA (University of California)
Adjunct Associate ProfessorContact
School of Hotel and Tourism ManagementRoom 701, 7/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 8590
Dr. Gregg Li obtained his Doctor of Engineering from the University of Warwick and his MBA from the University of California. Dr. Li holds the advisory positions for Protiviti as Senior Advisor and Fresco Capital as Strategy Advisor. He is currently volunteering for the Orion Astropreneur Space Academy (OASA) as Chairman and Acting CEO, and as the Independent Non-Executive Director for eBRAM International Online Dispute Resolution Centre Limited.
Dr. Li joined the School of Hotel and Tourism Management at The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School as an Adjunct Associate Professor in 2021. He also serves as an Adjunct Professor in Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Leadership, Risk Management, and Governance at the University of Hong Kong since 2017.
With his multifaceted expertise, Dr. Li holds below licenses and certifications:
- Cybersecurity Intro Specialisation, NYU Tandon School of Engineering
- Data Science Ethics, University of Michigan – School of Information
- Introduction to Aerospace Engineering: Astronautics and Human Spaceflight, MITx on edX
- Intellectual Property Law Specialization, University of Pennsylvania
- Professional Certificate in Fintech, HKU Faculty of Business and Economics
- Fellow Certified Management Consultant (FCMC), ICMCI