Wu, Woody Y.
BEng (South China Univ. of Sci. & Tech.); MBA (Concordia); MSc, MPhil, PhD (New York)
School of AccountancyRoom 1008, 10/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 7834
Business Valuation and Analysis
China Business Valuation
Banks and Financial Institutions
Chinese Capital Market
- Publications & Working Papers
- In-mu Haw, Bingbing Hu, Jay Lee, and Woody Y. Wu (2012), “Investor Protection and Price Informativeness about Future Earnings: International Evidence,” Review of Accounting Studies, 17(2), 389-419.
- In-mu Haw, Simon Shun-man Ho, Bingbing Hu, and Woody Y. Wu (2010), “Analyst Forecast Activity, Concentrated Ownership, and Legal Institutions,” Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, 235-259.
- In-mu Haw, Daqing Qi, and Woody Y. Wu (2008), “The Economic Consequence of Voluntary Auditing,” Journal of Accounting, Auditing & Finance, 23(1), 63-93.
- In-mu Haw, Da Qi, Donghui Wu, and Woody Y. Wu (2005), “Market Consequences of Earnings Management in Response to Security Regulations in China,” Contemporary Accounting Research, 22(1), 95-144.
- In-mu Haw, Bingbing Hu, Lee-seok Hwang, and Woody Y. Wu (2004), “Ultimate Ownership, Income Management, and Legal and Extra-Legal Institutions,” Journal of Accounting Research, 42(2), 423-474.
- “Ownership Structure, Investor Protection and Analyst Following (股權結構，投資者保障及財務分析師)”, Earmarked Grants awarded by Research Grants Council, 2004-2007