Hospitality Real Estate
Property Development and Investment
Urban Economics and Real Estate
- Publications & Working Papers
- S. Agarwal, S. Rengarajan, T.F. Sing, and Y. Yang (2017), “Nudges from school children and electricity conservation: Evidence from the ‘Project Carbon Zero’ campaign in Singapore,” Energy Economics, 61, 29-41.
- S. Agarwal, S. Rengarajan, T.F. Sing, and Y. Yang (2016), “School allocation rules and housing prices: A quasi-experiment with school relocation events in Singapore,” Regional Science and Urban Economics, 58, 42-56.
- S. Agarwal, T.F. Sing, and Y. Yang, “The Impact of Transboundary Haze Pollution on Household Utilities Consumption.”
- S. Agarwal, L. Wang, and Y. Yang,“Blessing in Disguise? Environmental Shocks and Performance Enhancement.”
- L. Wang and Y. Yang, “Political Connections and Credit Allocations: Evidence from China’s State-owned Enterprises in Urban Land Market.”
- T. Somerville, L. Wang, and Y. Yang, “Using Quantity Restrictions to Cool Housing Markets: A Within-Market Analysis.”
- Y. Yang, “Are Green Buildings Really Green? The Energy Efficiency of Green Buildings in Singapore.”
- Y.T. Lin, Y. Qin, Y. Yang, and H.J. Zhu, “Fiscal Competition and Land Misallocation in China: Evidence from Minimum Industrial Land Price.”
- Academic/Professional Services
- Management Science, Jun 2018-Present
- Journal of Housing Economics, Feb 2017-Present
- Real Estate Economics, Jun 2015-Present