Back for its 14th run, the annual CUHK Corporate Social Responsibility Conference (and the world) is a little different this year.
2021 represents a global pandemic, an economic downturn, plus lingering issues such as climate change and social inequality. This complex environment demands more collective wisdom and coordinated actions to take place in the CSR field.
So, it’s time to redefine, relook and rethink what CSR is with CUHK CSR Conference 2021 – through exploring the pressing issues, probe for new possibilities, and jointly advance CSR practices to match the status quo.
- 10:20-10:30 Welcome Address
- Prof. Lin ZHOU, Dean of CUHK Business School & Choh-Ming Li Professor of Economics of CUHK
- 10:45-11:30 Keynote Speech #1
- Ms. Barbara KWOK, Vice President, Global Controlling and Strategy of BASF
- 11:35-12:15 Keynote Speech #2
Social Enterprises & Civic Engagement
- Ms. Sue TOOMEY, Executive Director of HandsOn Hong Kong
- 13:00-13:45 Keynote Speech #3
ESG Investment Strategies
- Anastasios ZAVITSANAKIS, Executive Director Group Regulatory & Governance, UBS
- 13:50-14:30 Keynote Speech #4
Future of ESG Investing
- Mr. Jan RUZICKA, Chief External Affairs Officer, Home Credit International
- 14:45-15:30 Keynote Speech #5
- Mr. Vincent KASBI, Head of Asia, Sia Partners
- 15:35-16:20 Panel Discussion
- Dr. Toa CHARM, Associate Professor of Practice in Management of CUHK
- Mr. Jeremy FETIVEAU, Managing Director – Head of Digital and Data Practise of Sia Partners
- Mr. Gabriel KUNG, Chief Commercial Officer of Bowtie Life Insurance Company
- 16:25-17:00 Keynote Speech #6
- Mr. Brian HO, Partner, Climate Change and Sustainability Services of Ernst & Young
- 1700:-17:30 Closing Speech
- Ms. Cheryl WU, President of CSR Conference Committee 2021
The speaker line-up is updated as of 10 May 2021.
All are welcome. Reserve your FREE early bird tickets here.