Back for its 14th run, the annual CUHK Corporate Social Responsibility Conference (and the world) is a little different this year.
2021 represents a global pandemic, an economic downturn, plus lingering issues such as climate change and social inequality. This complex environment demands more collective wisdom and coordinated actions to take place in the CSR field.
So, it’s time to redefine, relook and rethink what CSR is with CUHK CSR Conference 2021 – through exploring the pressing issues, probe for new possibilities, and jointly advance CSR practices to match the status quo.
- 10:10-10:40 Opening Keynote
CSR Transformation – Retrospective and Forecast
- Joanna IU, President of CUHK CSR Club
- 10:40-11:40 Panel/ Keynote #1
- Dr. Toa CHARM, Associate Professor of Practice in Management, CUHK
- Charles WONG, CEO & Founder, Privé Technologies
- 11:40-12:40 Panel/ Keynote #2
- Barbara KWOK, Vice Present, Global Controlling and Strategy, BASF
- 14:10-15:30 Panel/ Keynote #3
- Brian CK HO, Partner, Climate Change and Sustainability Service, EY
- Vincent KASBI, Head of Asia, Sia Partners
- 15:30-16:30 Panel Discussion #4
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion (DE&I)
- Sue Fertal TOOMEY, Executive Director at HandsOn Hong Kong
- 16:30-17:30 Panel Discussion #5
- Anastasios ZAVITSANAKIS, APAC Head Recovery, Resolution Strategy and Regulatory Liaison for Sustainability and Cybersecurity, UBS
- Jan RUZICKA, Chief External Affairs Officer, Home Credit
The speaker line-up is updated as of 20 April 2021. More speakers are to be confirmed.
All are welcome. Reserve your FREE early bird tickets here.