CSR & Beyond: The Quest for a Sustainable Future
Venturing into its 12th year, CUHK CSR Conference has, over the years, evolved into a platform for confluence of cross-disciplinary ideas and practices that fuel the engine of sustainable growth.
Sustainability is a world-view that reaches beyond CSR and encompasses emerging approaches such as Environmental-Social-Governance (ESG) initiatives, Socially Responsible Investing (SRI), Impact Investments, Creating Shared Value among others.
Keeping these developments in view, CUHK CSR Conference is now called CUHK Sustainability Conference, a name truly representative of its endeavor towards creating a sustainable world.
- 09:15 – 09:20 Welcome Speech
- Joanna IU, President of CUHK CSR Club
- 09:20 – 09:35 Inauguration
- Prof. Rocky S. Tuan, Vice-Chancellor and President of CUHK
- 09:35 – 09:45 Opening Remarks
- Prof. Kalok Chan, Dean of CUHK Business School and Wei Lun Professor of Finance
- 09:45 – 11:00 Panel Discussion 1
Redefining Sustainability: The necessity of being story-makers and not storytellers!
- Genevieve Hilton, BASF
- Mark Harper, John Swire & Sons
- Robbie McRobbie, Hong Kong Rugby Union
- Roger Levermore, CUHK Business School
- 11:20 – 12:35 Panel Discussion 2
Circular Economy: How rethinking resources is a war on waste!
- Edwin Lau, Green Earth Hong Kong
- Hanna Hallin, H&M
- Kay Liu, Redress
- Sebastien Pivet, AS Watson Group
- 13:50 – 14:45 Changemakers Talk Series: If not us, then who?
Changemakers Talk Series A
- Tony Verb, GreatBay Ventures and Advisors
- Patrik Sandin, The Natural Step
Changemakers Talk Series B
- Alessandro Bisagni, BEE
- Charles d’Haussy, ConsenSys
- 15:00 – 16:15 Panel Discussions
Panel Discussion 3A – ESG Integration and Green Finance: Approaches in Asia
- Albert Lai, Carbon Care Asia Limited
- Juliette Macresy, Vigeo Eiris
- Marie Rosencrantz, HKUST Business School
- Tracy Wong Harris, Hong Kong Green Finance Association
- Water Cheung, StormHarbour Securities (HK) Limited
Panel Discussion 3B –Sustainable Workplaces: Learning to Walk the Talk in Organisations
- Angela Chow, Cachet Group
- Megan Lam, Neurum Limited
- Olivia Wong, John Swire & Sons
- 16:30 – 17:30 Workshops
Workshop A – ESG Reporting: A Practitioner’s View of Future Sustainability Reporting
- Joy Song, Hong Kong Green Finance Association
Workshop B –Systems Thinking: How Should Systems Thinking Evolve in Sustainability?
- Vince Siu, SUSTAINHK & Epiphany
- 17:30 – 17:40 Closing Remarks
- Prof. Andrew Chan, Executive Associate Dean (Graduate Programmes), CUHK Business School