Want to learn about the latest trends in innovation and entrepreneurship, and the support Cyberport can provide on your startup journey? Cyberport’s Entrepreneurship Team will give an introduction about the entrepreneurial support and programmes that are available for entrepreneurs. Please refer to the event poster here and join this briefing session now!
- Latest trend of innovation and entrepreneurship
- Introduction and application tips of Cyberport Entrepreneurship Programmes*
- Cyberport other support services on entrepreneurship
- Q&A session
*Several entrepreneurship programmes will be open for applications in mid-October. The session will be conducted in Cantonese. Details are as follows.
- Cyberport Greater Bay Area Young Entrepreneurship Programme (Cyberport GBA YEP) (Application deadline: 4 Dec 2020)
- Cyberport Creative Micro Fund (HK Programme) (Application deadline: 1 Dec 2020)
- Cyberport Incubation Programme (Application deadline: 1 Dec 2020)
The programme offers all-round support, including an entrepreneurship boot camp, mentorship and up to HK$1,000,000 funding, to the youths aged between 18 and 30 in Hong Kong, Macau and Guangdong region to kick start their ideas and businesses. The programme allows them to unleash their potential and lay the foundation for start-up success in the Greater Bay Area as well as to explore global business opportunities.
The programme offers HK$100,000 cash grant to turn your idea into prototype for proof of concept.
The programme offers up to HK$500,000 financial assistance with a range of business and professional services to accelerate your business growth.