Ho, Irene Kin-yan（何建欣）
BBA, MBA (Adelaide); DBA (Newcastle); PhD (Durham)
Department of ManagementRoom 844, 8/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 7827
Dr. Irene Ho is a Lecturer in the Department of Management at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Dr. Ho received her PhD degree from Durham University, United Kingdom. Her research interests are cognitive appraisal, emotions, psychology, and neuroscience.
Principles of Management
Human Resources Management
Emotions and Psychology
- Publications & Working Papers
- L.M. Cunha, I. Ho, J. Alves, C. Rocha, D. Rocha, P. Braga, R.C. Lima, and A.P. Moura (2020), “A Cross-cultural Study on Port Wine Perceptions, Liking and Emotions: Insights from the Portuguese and Chinese Cultures,” Poster presentation at 9th European Conference on Sensory and Consumer Research, Rotterdam, December 13-16.
- K.Y. Ho (2018), “The Relationship of Self-Brand Connection and Self-Conscious Emotion in a Brand Failure Context,” International Journal of Management and Business, 9(1), 89-100.
- K.Y. Ho (2018), “The Role of Brand Relationship Quality and Social Presence in Brand-elicited Negative Emotion,” Canadian International Journal of Social Science and Education, 15(6), 126-135.
- K.Y. Ho and Sarah H. Xiao, “The Effect of Brand Relationship Quality on Public and Private Brand Embarrassment.”
- “The influence of perceived similarity between consumers and review sources on consumer responses”, General Research Grant awarded by University of Macau Research Grant Council with MOP$101,588, 2020–2021 (Co-investigator)