Jo, Chanik （趙讚翼）
BBA, BE (Sogang University); MS (KAIST); PhD (University of Toronto)
Department of FinanceRoom 1252, 12/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
Prof. Chanik Jo is an Assistant Professor in Department of Finance at The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School. He received his PhD in Finance from University of Toronto, MS in Management Engineering from KAIST, and BBA/BE from Sogang University. His research focuses on the intersection of asset pricing and household finance.
- Publications & Working Papers
- Redouane Elkamhi and Marco Salerno, “Measuring “State-level” Economic Policy Uncertainty,” Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, forthcoming.
- Redouane Elkamhi, Chanik Jo, and Yoshio Nozawa, “A One-Factor Model of Corporate Bond Premia,” Management Science, forthcoming.
- Redouane Elkamhi and Chanik Jo (2023), “Asset holders’ Consumption Risk and Tests of Conditional CCAPM,” Journal of Financial Economics, 148(3), 220-244
- Redouane Elkamhi, Chanik Jo, and Marco Salerno, “Agency Conflicts and Investment: Evidence from a Structural Estimation,” Review of Corporate Finance Studies, forthcoming.
- Zhenyu Gao, Chanik Jo, and Singsen Lam, “Climate Change and Households’ Risk-Taking“.
- Chanik Jo, Chen Lin, and Yang You, “Subjective Risk-Return Trade-off“.
- Chanik Jo, “Unintended Benefits of Employment Protection Laws: Households’ Stock Market Participation”.
- Chanik Jo, “The Composition of Market Participants and Asset Dynamics”.