BBA, MBA (CUHK); PhD (Northwestern)
Emeritus Professor of MarketingContact
School of Hotel and Tourism ManagementRoom 701, 7/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 8590
- Publications & Working Papers
- Kam-hon Lee and Cass Shum (2016), “Cultural Aspects of Marketing.” In Marketing Theory, edited by Michael Baker and Michael Saren, 3rd ed., London: Sage, pp. 180-196.
- Kam-hon Lee, Dennis P. McCann, and MaryAnn Ching (2013), “Christian Witness in the Marketplace in Hong Kong,” Ching Feng, 12(1-2), 91-117.
- Kam-hon Lee, Dennis P. McCann, and MaryAnn Ching (2012), Christ and Business Culture, Hong Kong: Centre for the Study of Religion and Chinese Society, Chung Chi College, The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Kam-hon Lee (2008), “Shaping the Industry, Embracing Value Creation,” The Voice of TIC: A Quarterly Publication of the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong, 3-10.
- Ying Ho and Kam-hon Lee (2007), “China Marketing.” In Handbook of Research on Asian Business, edited by Henry Wai-chung Yeung, 1st ed., Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar, pp. 182-207.
- Kam-hon Lee, Guang Yang, and John L. Graham (2006), “Tension And Trust in International Business Negotiation: American Executives Negotiating with Chinese Executives,” Journal of International Business Studies, 37(5), 623-641.
- Kin-nam Lau, Kam-hon Lee, and Ying Ho (2005), “Text Mining for the Hotel Industry,” Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Administration Quarterly, 46(3), 344-362.
- Kam-hon Lee, Gong-ming Qian, Julie Hung-hsua Yu, and Ying Ho (2005), “Trading Favors for Marketing Advantage: Evidence from Hong Kong, China, and the United States,” Journal of International Marketing, 13(1), Spring, 1-35.
- Kin-nam Lau, Kam-hon Lee, Ying Ho, and Howard Pong-Yuen Lam (2004), “Mining the web for business intelligence: Homepage analysis in the internet era,” Journal of Database Marketing, 12(1), 32-54.
- Kam-hon Lee, Dennis P. McCann, and MaryAnn Ching (2003), “Christ and Business Culture: A Study of Christian Executives in Hong Kong,” Journal of Business Ethics, 43, 103-110.
- Richard P. Bagozzi, Kam-hon Lee, and M. Frances Van Loo (2001), “Decisions to Donate Bone Marrow: The Role of Attitudes and Subjective Norms Across Cultures,” Psychology and Health, 16, 29-56.
- Kin-nam Lau, Kam-hon Lee, and Howard Pong-yuen Lam (2001), “Web-site Marketing for the Tourism Industry: A Rejoinder,” Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Administration Quarterly, 42(6), 66-67.
- Kin-nam Lau, Kam-hon Lee, Howard Pong-yuen Lam, and Ying Ho (2001), “Web-site Marketing for the Travel-and-Tourism Industry,” Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Administration Quarterly, 42(6), 55-62.