Lin, Lisa Ya（林婭）
Department of ManagementRoom 840, 8/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 8553
- Publications & Working Papers
- H. Gao, H. Zhao, Y. Tan, Y. Lin, and L. Wei (2020), “Social promotion: A creative promotional framework on consumers’ social network value,” Production and Operations Management, in press. (Equal Contribution)
- J. Wong, W. Shi, Y. Lin, and X. Yang (2020), “Relational ties, innovation and performance: A tale of two pathways,” Industrial Marketing Management, 89, 28-39.
- W.G. Zhong, Y. Lin, D. Gao, and H. Yang (2019), “Does politician turnover affect foreign subsidiary performance? Evidence in China,” Journal of International Business Studies, 50, 1184-1212.
- Y. Lin, W. Shi, J. Prescott, and H. Yang (2019), “In the eye of the beholder: Firm long-term time orientation, industry context and decision making processes,” Journal of Management, 45, 3114-3145.
- J. Xia, Y. Wang, Y. Lin, H. Yang and S. Li (2018), “Formation of inter-industry alliances: Market dependence, knowledge dependence, and network advantages,” Journal of Management, 44, 1899-1925.
- Y. Gao, Y. Lin, and H. Yang (2017), “What’s the value in it? Corporate giving under uncertainty,” Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 34, 215-240.
- H. Yang, Z. Lin, and Y. Lin (2010), “A multi-level framework of firm boundaries: Firm characteristics, dyadic differences, and network attributes,” Strategic Management Journal, 31, 237-261.
- “Is this a losing game? Asymmetric learning capabilities and learning outcomes in alliances”, Research Grant awarded by Hong Kong Research Grant Council, 2019-2022 (Principal Investigator)