Liu, Cathy Chang（劉暢）
Department of ManagementRoom 813, 8/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 7825
Prof. Chang Liu is an Assistant Professor at Department of Management, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK). She received her PhD degree from Indiana University. Before joining CUHK, she worked as an Assistant Professor at Rutgers University. Prof. Liu’s conducts research on international strategy and managerial decision-making. She has been publishing in leading management journals including Strategic Management Journal and Journal of International Business Studies.
- Publications & Working Papers
- C. Liu, S. L. Wang, and D. Li (2021), “Hidden in a Group? Market Reactions to Multi-violator Corporate Social Irresponsibly Disclosures,” Strategic Management Journal, in press.
- C. Liu and D. Li (2020), “Divestment Response to Host Country Terrorist Attacks: Inter-firm Influence and the Role of Temporal Consistency,” Journal of International Business Studies, 51(8), 1331–1346.
- Awards & Honours
- Finalist, Buckley and Casson AIB Dissertation Award, Academy of International Business, 2020
- Finalist, D’Amore-McKim Award for the Best Dissertation in International Management, AOM IM Division, 2020
- Doctoral Student Research Productivity Award, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, 2018
- Panschar Undergraduate Teaching Award, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, 2019