BA (Renmin); MA (Peking U); PhD (Stanford)
Department of FinanceRoom 1238, 12/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 7640
Prof. Yizhou Xiao joined The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School in 2016 as an Assistant Professor of Finance. His primary research interest focuses on the role of asymmetric information on trading, asset pricing and entrepreneurial finance. He received his PhD in Finance from Stanford University Graduate School of Business, MA in Economics from Peking University and BA in Finance from Renmin University of China.
Fixed Income Market
- Publications & Working Papers
- Yizhou Xiao (2016), “Informed Trading and Intertemporal Substitution: The Limits of the No-Trade Theorem“.
- Yizhou Xiao (2015), “Collateral Constraints, Access to Debt Financing and Firm Growth“.
- Awards & Honours
- Cubist Systematic Strategies/PhD Candidate Awards for Outstanding Research (WFA), 2016
- George P. Shultz Scholar, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research, 2013-2014