Yung, Haynes H. M.
BEng (Hon.) (PolyU); MBA (CUNY); PhD (CUHK); FRM
Department of FinanceRoom 1243, 12/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 7826
Dr. Haynes Yung is a Senior Lecturer of The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School. His research interest is derivatives. He is currently teaching investment analysis and portfolio management and financial management. He previously worked in Hong Kong Baptist University, the City University of Hong Kong and Baruch College in the US.
International Financial Management
Cases in Corporate Finance and Fixed Income
- Publications & Working Papers
- Haynes H. M. Yung and Joseph K. W. Fung (2009), “Expiration-Day Effects – An Asian Twist,” The Journal of Futures Markets, 29(5), 430-450.
- Haynes H. M. Yung and H. Zhang (2003), “An Empirical Investigation of the GARCH Option Pricing Model: Hedging Performance,” The Journal of Futures Markets, 23(12), 1191-1207.
- Haynes H. M. Yung, Y. F. Chow, and H. Zhang (2003), “Expiration Day Effects: The Case of Hong Kong,” The Journal of Futures Markets, 23(1), 67-86.
- Haynes H. M. Yung, Yan Cheng, and Stephen Y.L. Cheung (2003), “Profitability of CRISMA system: from world indices to Hong Kong stock market,” Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, 10(1).
- Awards & Honours
- Faculty Teaching Award for Financial Management, Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management, CUHK Business School, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2012-2013