BA (Nankai); MA, PhD (Ohio State)
School of AccountancyRoom 1020, 10/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 7595
- Publications & Working Papers
- Yashu Dong, Danqing Young, and Yinglei Zhang (2021), “Familiarity Bias and Earnings-based Equity Valuation,” Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 57(2), 795-818.
- Xuan Huang, Siew Hong Teoh, and Yinglei Zhang (2014), “Tone Management,” Accounting Review, 89(3),1083-1113.
- Kewei Hou, Mathijs Van Dijk, and Yinglei Zhang (2012), “The Implied Cost of Capital, a New Approach,” Journal of Accounting and Economics, 53(3), 504-526.
- Siew Hong Teoh and Yinglei Zhang (2011), “Data Truncation Bias, Loss Firms, and Accounting Anomalies,” Accounting Review, 86,(4), 1445-1475.
- David Hirshleifer, Kewei Hou, Siew Hong Teoh, and Yinglei Zhang (2004), “Do investors overvalue firms with bloated balance sheets?” Journal of Accounting and Economics, 38, 297-331.
- “The Implied Cost of Capital, a New Approach (估計資金成本 – 新方法)”, Earmarked Grants awarded by Research Grants Council, 2009-2011
- “Profitability, Distress and the Accruals Anomaly (利潤,財務風險和應計利潤)”, Earmarked Grants awarded by Research Grants Council, 2007-2009