Orientation Day for Undergraduate Admissions Draws over 54,000 Visitors to the CUHK Campus
A number of activities were held during the Orientation Day, including exhibitions, Q & A sessions, and facility visits, offering a great opportunity for secondary students to understand the unique culture of CUHK.
The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) held its Orientation Day for Undergraduate Admissions on 5 November 2016, drawing over 54,000 visitors, including secondary school teachers, students and their parents. A number of activities were held during the day, including exhibitions, Q & A sessions, and facility visits, offering a great opportunity for secondary students to understand the unique culture of CUHK.
CUHK Business School organised a series of programme exhibitions, consultations, business lecture, and 19 sessions of admission talks on the 11 undergraduate programmes during the Orientation Day. The 11 undergraduate programmes include:
- Integrated BBA Programme
- Asian Business Studies
- Global Business Studies
- International Business and Chinese Enterprise
- BBA-JD Double Degree Programme
- Professional Accountancy Programme
- Hospitality and Real Estate Programme*
- Insurance, Financial and Actuarial Analysis Programme
- Quantitative Finance
- Interdisciplinary Major Programme in Quantitative Finance and Risk Management Science
- Interdisciplinary Major Programme in Global Economics and Finance
The Finance Trading Laboratory facility demonstration and the tour to the Hyatt Learning Centre were particularly appealing to the visitors who enjoyed a glimpse to the world-class teaching facilities of business education in the School.
* New programme name subject to the confirmation of the University Senate