BS (Peking U); MS, PhD (Texas)
Department of Decision Sciences and Managerial EconomicsRoom 935, 9/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 7790
Dr. Rao Fu received her BA in Finance from Peking University and PhD in Economics from University of Texas at Austin. She is currently a Lecturer in Department of Decision Sciences and Managerial Economics at The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK). She taught at the University of Hong Kong before joining CUHK in 2012. Dr. Fu’s research interests lie in industrial organisation, game theory and econometrics. She teaches several courses in microeconomics, macroeconomics and financial economics at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Publications & Working Papers
- Jie Cao, Rao Fu, and Jin Yong (2017), “International Diversification through iShares and Their Rivals,” The Journal of Risk, 19.
- Rao Fu (Working), “A Theoretical Study of Incremental Bidding in Competing Simultaneous Auctions”.
- Jiangze Bian, Donghui Shi, and Hao Zhou (Working), “Do Behavioural Biases Affect Order Aggressiveness?“
- Endowment Fund Research Grant awarded by United College of The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2012-2013
- Awards & Honours
- Faculty Teaching Award, CUHK Business School, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2012-2015
- Best Paper Award, the 17th Conference on the Theories and Practices of Securities and Financial Markets, Taiwan, 2009