Ha, Sunny Lin-tat
BBA (CUHK); MA (U of Leeds); MSc (PolyU)
Department of Decision Sciences and Managerial EconomicsRoom 935, 9/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 1752
Mr. Sunny Ha is a Lecturer in Department of Decision Sciences and Managerial Economics. He also taught in the School of Hotel and Tourism Management. Prior to joining CUHK, he was a Lecturer in the community college of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, where he also served as an Assistant Programme Leader (Accounting & Finance) for the Division of Business. His expertise lies on teaching of Business Economics and Financial Accounting. His research interest is focused on Hong Kong’s education policies. He also engages in numerous projects with Education Bureau in the relation to the studies of Economics and Humanities for secondary schools. Besides, Mr. Ha is a fellow member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA).
- Publications & Working Papers
- Lin-tat Ha (2015), “Is the Associate Degree Education Fairly Valued in Hong Kong?” Conference Proceedings of 2015 International Business & Education Conferences, United Kingdom.
- Lin-tat Ha (2015), “Analysis on Hong Kong’s Higher Education Policy: The Rise of Community Colleges and Associate Degrees,” Conference Proceedings of 2015 International Business & Education Conferences, United Kingdom.
- Awards & Honours
- Faculty Teaching Award, CUHK Business School, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2012-2014
- Academic/Professional Services
- Member of Student Life Committee, Chung Chi College Convener of Tolo Nocturne, Chung Chi College