Ha, Sunny Lin-tat（夏連達）
BBA (CUHK); MA (U of Leeds); MSc (PolyU); EdD (Bristol)
Department of Decision Sciences and Managerial EconomicsRoom 935, 9/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 1752
Dr. Sunny Ha is a Lecturer in Department of Decision Sciences and Managerial Economics. He also supervises the Final Year Project for students of Chung Chi College. He obtained his Doctorate in Education from the University of Bristol, Master of Arts in Economics and Finance (with Distinction) from the University of Leeds, and Master of Science in Accountancy (with Distinction) from the Hong Kong Polytechnic University. His expertise lies in teaching of Business Economics, Financial Accounting, and research methods. His research is focused on Hong Kong’s education policies. He also engages in numerous projects with Education Bureau in relation to the studies of Economics and Humanities for secondary schools. Besides, Dr. Ha is a fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA).
- Publications & Working Papers
- Lin-tat Ha (2015), “Is the Associate Degree Education Fairly Valued in Hong Kong?” Conference Proceedings of 2015 International Business & Education Conferences, United Kingdom.
- Lin-tat Ha (2015), “Analysis on Hong Kong’s Higher Education Policy: The Rise of Community Colleges and Associate Degrees,” Conference Proceedings of 2015 International Business & Education Conferences, United Kingdom.
- Awards & Honours
- Faculty Teaching Award, CUHK Business School, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2012-2014
- Academic/Professional Services
- Member of Student Life Committee, Chung Chi College Convener of Tolo Nocturne, Chung Chi College