BSc (Nanjing U); MSc, MPhil, PhD (HKUST)
Department of Decision Sciences and Managerial EconomicsRoom 938, 9/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 9295
Prof. Wei Huang is an Assistant Professor in Department of Decision Sciences and Managerial Economics in The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School. Prof. Huang received his PhD in Economics from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and worked as an Assistant Professor of Economics at Economics and Management School of Wuhan University previously. He is interested in applying economic theory and experiment to study human behaviour.
Economics for Business Studies
Economics and Psychology
- Publications & Working Papers
- Fuhai Hong, Wei Huang, and Xiaojian Zhao, “Sunk Cost As a Self-Management Device,” Management Science, 65(5), 2019, 2216-2230.
Selected Working Papers
- Soo Hong Chew, Wei Huang, and Xiaojian Zhao,”Motivated False Memory,“ Journal of Political Economy, revise and resubmit.
- Soo Hong Chew, Wei Huang, and Xun Li, “Haze and Decision Making: A Natural Laboratory experiment,” Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, revise and resubmit.
- Xun Li, Wei Huang, Lei Chen, and Chen Zhu, “Policy Induced Sunk Cost Effect: Revisiting China’s Vehicle Quota System.”
- Soo Hong Chew, Wei Huang, and Xun Li, “A Colorful Mind.”