Li, Jingyu (Sissi)（李晶钰）
BBA, MS (Shanghai Jiao Tong); PhD (Texas A&M)
Department of ManagementRoom 812, 8/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 7799
Jingyu (Sissi) Li is an Assistant Professor of the Department of Management at The Chinese University of Hong Kong. She received her PhD in Management from Mays Business School, Texas A&M University. Her research interests lie in social network, corporate governance, and organization attention.
Network and innovation
- Academic Publications
- Li, J., Pan, Y. and Yang, Y. (2022), “Digital platform attention and international sales: An attention-based view,” Journal of International Business Studies, 53, 1817-1835.
- Li, J., Li, M., Wang, X. and Thatcher, J. (2021), “Strategic Directions for AI: The Role of CIOs and Boards of Directors,” MIS Quarterly, 45(3), 1603-1644.
- Li, Y.*, Li, N.*, Li, C.* and Li, J.* (2020), “The Boon and Bane of Creative “Stars”: A Social Network Exploration of How and When Team Creativity Is (and Is Not) Driven by a Star Teammate,” Academy of Management Journal, 63(2), 613-635 (All the authors contributed equally).
- Li, Y.*, Li, N.*, Guo, J.*, Li, J.* and Harris, B.* (2018), “A network view of advice giving and individual creativity in teams: A brokerage-driven, socially perpetuated phenomenon,” Academy of Management Journal, 61(6), 2210-2229 (All the authors contributed equally).
- Su, Z., Li, J., Yang, Z., and Li, Y. (2011), “Exploratory learning and exploitative learning in different organizational structures,” Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 28(4), 697-714.
- Li, J. and Shen, H. (2009), “Relationship between knowledge acquisition and cooperative performance in context of different coopetition portfolio,” Science & Research Management, 5, 139-147 in Chinese.