Earning a master’s degree not only gives you a deeper understanding of your specialty and career focus, but also accelerates your career with full confidence and a competitive edge.
The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School provides an optimal learning environment that helps students realise their potential and steers them in the right direction for success in the fast-changing business world.
CUHK Business School offers a diverse portfolio of well recognised master’s programmes tailored to high achievers’ needs, providing students with an expertise in a wide range of study fields:
- Master of Accountancy
- MSc in Actuarial Science and Insurance Analytics*
- MSc in Business Analytics
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Information and Technology Management
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Marketing
- MSc in Real Estate
* MSc in Actuarial Science and Insurance Analytics is a new programme for 2022 intake, admissions will commence in mid-October 2021, subject to approval by the University.
Admissions for 2022 intake is now open! If you are interested to learn more on the admissions requirements, curriculum and career prospects of our eight specialised master’s programmes from our Associate Dean (Graduate Studies) and Programme Directors, check on the webinar sessions and register now!
• These are live webinar sessions, no playback will be provided.
• The sessions will be conducted in English.
• Please fill in the registration form with accurate information. Applicants will receive a confirmation email within two days upon successful registration. If you fail to receive it, please verify that your email address is correct and register again.
• The Zoom link and login details will be sent to the email address registered for this event no later than 12 hours before each webinar session.
Admissions for 2022 intake
Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. Early submissions are recommended. Start your application journey and you will be invited for an admission interview:
Office of Taught Postgraduate Programmes:
+852 3943 8629