The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School’s magazine CONNECT provides a platform to inform readers of selected business topics through articles written by staff and guest writers.
In this issue, we look at two interesting research studies, one on how the digital age has changed our everyday choices, and another on the relationship between cultures and property investments. We also discuss the need for Hong Kong to diversify its economy to fuel the development of innovation. Last but not least, one of our alumni shares with us her personal and inspiring journey of becoming an entrepreneur.
- Cover Story: Can Touch Screens Make You Choose Unhealthy Food?
- Melting Pot or Salad Bowl: How Cultural Backgrounds Affect Property Investments
- From Knowledge to Impact: How Hong Kong Can Contribute to Innovation-Driven Economy?
- Positioning Your Business for Success – Crystal Chan Ho-yan, BBA 2010
- Israel Study Tour Sparked Students’ Entrepreneurial Spirits
Please click here to download the magazine in PDF format.