The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School’s magazine CONNECT provides a platform to inform readers of selected business topics through articles written by staff and guest writers.
In this issue, we look at two interesting research studies: the first one on how individual auditors affect audit quality, with important results influencing auditing standards and practices; and the second on the use of white space and its effect on communications in marketing.
Given that China has invested an unprecedented amount of funding in R&D, will the fat years of development translate into technology innovation? Read our faculty’s insights on the topic.
One of our alumni shares her personal journey of how she has become a successful entrepreneur by being humble and sincere.
- Cover Story: The Effect of Individual Auditors on Audit Quality: Evidence from China
- When Less Is Not More: The Effect of Empty Space on Persuasion
- Is China a Fat Tech Dragon?
- Alumni Story: From Spa to Chocolate: An Entrepreneur’s Story – Crystal Hung, BBA in Hotel and Tourism Management 2005
- Mentorship Programs Bond Students to the Business and Alumni Communities
Please click here to download the magazine in PDF format.