The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School’s magazine CONNECT provides a platform to inform readers of selected business topics through articles written by staff and guest writers.
In this issue, we look at an interesting piece of research study on how our perception of where we stand in relation to others in terms of social status affects our food choices. The research has an important implication on the global epidemic of obesity today. We also discuss the megatrend of green finance markets worldwide and how the HKSAR government could act fast to develop green finance in the city, as well as the secrets behind the success of Israel – the ‘Startup Nation’ and how Israel and China can work together to achieve bigger success. One of our MBA alumni shares his memorable journey studying at CUHK Business School and how the program facilitated him to build a strong China’s network and helped him discover his many strengths including public speaking skill.
- Cover Story: Feeling Inferior Affects our Appetite and Food Intake
- Spotlight on Venture in Israel and China
- Green Finance: Hong Kong’s Next Opportunity
- Alumni Story: Discover Your Talents – Stephon Ho, MBA 2015
- China Business Knowledge @ CUHK Luncheon Series – Thought Leadership by Faculty Members and Alumni
Please click here to download the magazine in PDF format.