The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School’s magazine CONNECT provides a platform to inform readers of selected business topics through articles written by staff and guest writers.
This issue brings the expert views of four top business leaders on China’s next phase of economic development. We hope you find these perspectives relevant and informative.
- China’s Future – Globalization and Economic Growth: Perspectives from Four Global Business Leaders
- Perspectives from Four Global Business Leaders:
– Prof. Liu Mingkang, Honorary Professor of CUHK Business School and Distinguished Research Fellow at the Institute of Global Economics and Finance at CUHK
– Fred Hu, Adjunct Professor of CUHK Business School, Chairman and Founder of Primavera Capital Group
– David Wu, Lead Partner of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Beijing Office
– Jack Q. Gao, Sr. Vice President of News Corporation (NWS) and CEO of News Corp China Investments (NCI)
Please click here to download the magazine in PDF format.