BSc (Qing Hua); MA (People's U of China); MA, PhD (Ohio State)
Department of Decision Sciences and Managerial EconomicsRoom 904, 9/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 7796
- Publications & Working Papers
- Dehai Liu, Wei Lv, Hongyi Li, and Jiafu Tang (2017), “Bargaining model of labour disputes considering social mediation and bounded rationality,” European Journal of Operational Research, 000, 1-8.
- Ailun Xiong, Hongyi Li, Hans Westlund, and Youngjian Pu (2017), “Social networks, job satisfaction and job search behaviour in the Chinese labour market,” China Economic Review, 43, 1-15.
- Jian Chen, Fuwei Jiang, Hongyi Li, and Weidong Xu, (2016), “Chinese stock market volatility and the role of U.S. economic variables,” Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 39, 70-83.
- Dehai Liu, Hongyi Li, Weiguo Wang, and Chuang Zhou (2015), “Scenario forecast model of long term trends in rural labour transfer based on evolutionary games,” Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 25.
- Yuan Fang, Guoda Gu, and Hongyi Li (2014), “The impact of financial development on the upgrading of China’s export technical sophistication,” International Economics and Economic Policy.
- Dehai Liu, Jing Huang, Hongyi Li, and Weiguo Wang (2013), “Types of stable network structures based on exhaustive search,” Social Networks, 35(1), 124-129.
- Dehai Liu, Hongyi Li, Weiguo Wang, and Yucheng Dong (2012), “Constructivism scenario evolutionary analysis of zero emission regional planning: A case of Qaidam Circular Economy Pilot Area in China,” International Journal of Production Economics, 140(1), 341-356.
- Weiguo Zhang, Junhui Fu, Hongyi Li, and Weijun Xu (2012), “Coordination of supply chain with a revenue-sharing contract under demand disruptions when retailers compete,” International Journal of Production Economics, 138(1), 68-75.
- Liutang Gong, Hongyi Li, and Dihai Wang (2012), “Health investment, physical capital accumulation, and economic growth,” China Economic Review, 23(4), 1104-1119.
- Guiqing Zhang, Yinfeng Xu, Yucheng Dong, and Hongyi Li (2012), “Managing reward and risk of the newsboy problem with range information,” European Journal of Industrial Engineering, 6(6), 733-750.
- Yong Zhang, Weiguo Zhang, Weijun Xu, and Hongyi Li (2011), “A risk-reward model for the on-line leasing of depreciable equipment,” Information Processing Letters, 111(6), 256-261.
- Weidong Xu, Hongyi Li, and Chongfeng Wu (2011), “A robust general equilibrium stochastic volatility model with recursive preference investors,” Annals of Economics and Finance, 12(2), 217-231.
- Weidong Xu, Chongfeng Wu, and Hongyi Li (2011), “Accounting for the impact of higher order moments in foreign equity option pricing model,” Economic Modelling, 28(4), 1726-1729.
- Weidong Xu, Chongfeng Wu, and Hongyi Li (2011), “Foreign equity option pricing under stochastic volatility model with double jumps,” Economic Modelling, 28(4), 1857-1863.
- Guiqing Zhang, Yucheng Dong, Yinfeng Xu, and Hongyi Li (2011), “Minimum-cost consensus models under aggregation operators,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics—Part A: Systems and Humans, 41(6), 1253-1261.
- Dehai Liu, Weijun Xu, Hongyi Li, Weiguo Zhang, and Weiguo Wang (2011), “Moral hazard and adverse selection in Chinese construction tender market: A case of Wenchuan earthquake,” Disaster Prevention and Management, 20(4), 363-377.
- Weijun Xu, Weidong Xu, Hongyi Li, and Weiguo Zhang (2010), “A study of Greek letters of currency option under uncertainty environments,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 51(5-6), 670-681.
- Weidong Xu, Chongfeng Wu, Weijun Xu, Hongyi Li (2010), “Dynamic asset allocation with jump risk,” Journal of Risk, 12(13), 29-44.
- Liutang Gong, Hongyi Li, Dihai Wang, and Heng-fu Zou (2010), “Health, Taxes, and Growth,” Annals of Economics and Finance, 11(1), 73-94.
- Maolin Hu, Weijun Xu, and Hongyi Li (2010), “Searching for a line with fixed distance and slope set in the plane,” Information, 13(1).
- Hongyi Li and Liang Huang (2010), “The competitiveness of Hong Kong’s travel industry: a dynamic shift-share analysis,” Tourism Economics, 16(3), 665-684.
- Yucheng Dong, Yinfeng Yu, Hongyi Li, and Bo Feng (2010), “The OWA-based consensus operator under linguistic representation models using numerical indexes,” European Journal of Operational Research, 203(2), 455-463.
- Weijun Xu, Weidong Xu, Hongyi Li, and Weiguo Zhang (2010), “Uncertainty portfolio model in cross currency markets,” International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems, 18(6), 759-777.
- Weidong Xu, Chongfeng Wu, Weijun Xu, and Hongyi Li (2009), “A jump-diffusion model for option pricing under fuzzy environments,” Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 44(3), 337-344.
- Hongyi Li, Fang-fang Tang, Liang Huang, and Fiona Song (2009), “A longitudinal study on Australian online DVD pricing,” Journal of Product and Brand Management, 18(1), 60-67.
- Hongyi Li, Xiangdong Wei, and Danyang Xie (2009), “Competitiveness of the Hong Kong Economy,” China Economic Review, 20, 573-586.
- Hongyi Li and Liang Huang (2009), “Health, education, and economic growth in China: Empirical findings and implications,” China Economic Review, 20, 374-387.
- Yucheng Dong, Yinfeng Xu, Hongyi Li, and Min Dai (2008), “A comparative study of the numerical scales and the prioritisation methods in AHP,” European Journal of Operational Research, 186, 229-242.
- Yinfeng Xu, Weijun Xu, and Hongyi Li (2007), “On the on-line rent-or-buy problem in probabilistic environments,” Journal of Global Optimisation, 38, 1-20.
- Chunqing Li, Yinfeng Xu, and Hongyi Li (2005), “An empirical study of dynamic customer relationship management,” Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 12, 431-441.
- Hongyi Li and Heng-fu Zou (2004), “Savings and income distribution,” Annals of Economics and Finance, 5(2, 245-270.
- Hongyi Li and Zhijie Xiao (2003), “Block length selection in bootstrapping cointegration regressions using block bootstrap methods,” Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, 73(11), 775-790.
- Hongyi Li and Fu Heng Zou (2002), “Inflation, Growth, and Income Distribution: A Cross-country Study,” Annals of Economics and Finance, 3(1), 85-101.
- G. S. Maddala, Hongyi Li, and V. K. Srivastava (2001), “A comparative study of different shrinkage estimators for panel data models,” Annals of Economics and Finance, 2(1), 1-30.
- Hongyi Li and Zhijie Xiao (2001), “Bootstrapping time series regressions with integrated processes,” Journal of Time Series Analysis, 22(4), 461-480.
- Hongyi Li, Colin Xu, and Heng-fu Zou (2000), “Corruption, income distribution and growth,” Economics and Politics, 12, 155-182.
- Hongyi Li, Danyang Xie, and Heng-fu Zou (2000), “Dynamics of income distribution,” Canadian Journal of Economics, 33(4), 937-961.
- Hongyi Li and Zhijie Xiao (2000), “On bootstrapping regressions with unit root processes,” Statistics and Probability Letters, 48(3), 261-267.
- Hongyi Li (2000), “The Power of Bootstrap Based Tests for Parameters in Cointegrating Regressions,” Statistical Papers, 41,197-210.
- “An Investigation of the Relationships between Health Generation, Capital Accumulation, and Long-Run Economic Growth (關於健康生成，資本積累，以及長期經濟增長之間關係的研究)”, Earmarked Grants awarded by Research Grants Council, 2006-2008
- “Bootstrapping Stationarity Test Based on M-Estimators (基于M估算的時間序列穩態檢驗方法)”, Earmarked Grants awarded by Research Grants Council, 2005-2007