Global Business Studies students including local students and students from Copenhagen Business School and The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill went on a study trip to Guangzhou to see how businesses are run in China…
Ranking confirms MBA Program's value in enhancing graduates' employability and career advancement.
Prof. Kalok Chan plans to foster closer bonds with business schools in the West.
CUHK Business School encourages alumni, staff and students to recycle their old computing and electronic devices
Working as interns in developing countries is not a common choice among students. In this video, two undergrads share what they have learned through working in Tanzania…
Family business succession is a major problem in the Chinese-speaking world. What are the perils and how can families transcend the obstacles?
A Center for Entrepreneurship study captures the social enterprise landscape in Hong Kong and proposes strategic direction.
- 31 Jan 2015MBA Information Session in Taipei
- 12 Feb 2015EMBA Sample Class cum Information Session in Taipei
- No Events
- 27 Jan - 30 Jan 2015E-device Collection Campaign
- 03 Feb 2015Entrepreneur Talk Series - “Why Social Enterprises?” by Dr. Jane Lee, Director of the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui (Anglican) Welfare Council
- 03 Feb 20152015 Investment Outlook by Ms. Fan Cheuk Wan, Managing Director of Credit Suisse and Chief Investment Officer Asia Pacific
- 04 Feb 2015Professional Workshop Series: Scent Marketing - What Does Your Brand Smell Like?
- 28 Feb 2015Spring MBA Meet-up: Refugee Run at Crossroads Global X-perience — Connecting People in a World of Need
28 Jan, 2015 School News
26 Jan, 2015 School in the News
A Xinhua News Agency article singled out a handful of Hong Kong tycoons for remaining "mute" on the protests calling for more democratic elections in this city. In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Prof. Denis Wang, Director of the School of Hotel and Tourism Managem…
26 Jan, 2015 Insight Articles