Working as interns in developing countries is not a common choice among students. In this video, two undergrads share what they have learned through working in Tanzania…
Family business succession is a major problem in the Chinese-speaking world. What are the perils and how can families transcend the obstacles?
Outstanding brands acknowledged in the award ceremony jointly organized by CUHK Business School and Ming Pao Daily.
A Center for Entrepreneurship study captures the social enterprise landscape in Hong Kong and proposes strategic direction.
An interview with Prof. Kalok Chan on this vision and mission for the Business School
17 MBA students were invited to spend time with the famous investment guru at his home in Omaha USA.
- 26 Jan 2015EMBA Sample Class cum Information Session in Hong Kong
- 28 Jan 2015MBA Admission Consultation in Singapore
- 31 Jan 2015MBA Information Session in Taipei
- 12 Feb 2015EMBA Sample Class cum Information Session in Taipei
- 27 Jan - 30 Jan 2015E-device Collection Campaign
- 03 Feb 20152015 Investment Outlook by Ms. Fan Cheuk Wan, Managing Director of Credit Suisse and Chief Investment Officer Asia Pacific
- 03 Feb 2015Entrepreneur Talk Series - “Why Social Enterprises?” by Dr. Jane Lee, Director of the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui (Anglican) Welfare Council
- 04 Feb 2015Professional Workshop Series: Scent Marketing - What Does Your Brand Smell Like?
- 28 Feb 2015Spring MBA Meet-up: Refugee Run at Crossroads Global X-perience — Connecting People in a World of Need
19 Jan, 2015 School in the News
An online survey ranks the five best- and worst-paying jobs for fresh graduates in five Asian markets. In an interview with jobsDB, Dr. Andy Wong, Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Studies, emphasizes that a combination of hard knowledge and soft skills are... …
12 Jan, 2015 Insight Articles
To a business, the internet seems to be overwhelming in its growth and transformation. We're no longer limited to the desktop like most of us were five years ago. And soon the internet will be connected to not just smartphones and tablets…