The number of institutions providing English-language business education seems to be proliferating in Mainland China. CUHK Shenzhen is one of them. This month, it welcomes the first batch of undergraduate students. See a report by Financial Times...…
CUHK Business School EMBA is among the Top 25 in the Financial Times Executive MBA Rankings for the 14th Consecutive Year
The CUHK Pre-Incubation Centre has opened its doors to help students realize their entrepreneurial dreams by providing work space, mentoring and business services.
A CUHK study shows a strong divide between family and non-family members in the boardroom actually benefits family firms’ performance.
Ten graduates from the Professional Accountancy Program and one from the Integrated BBA Program grabbed 11 out of the 16 top awards in the HKICPA Qualification Programme…
Find out more in the new edition of Connect Magazine.
- 08 Nov - 24 Nov 2014MBA Tours – Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City
- 18 Nov - 18 Nov 2014Global Leader Series: Talk by Mr. Charles Li, Chief Executive of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
- 09 Nov - 09 Nov 2014The Boys’ & Girls’ Clubs Association of Hong Kong “RBC Race for the Kids” 5km Charity Run & Walk
- 25 Oct - 25 Oct 2014Undergraduate Mentorship Program 2014/15 – Kick-off Cocktail
- 25 Oct - 25 Oct 2014Professional Workshop Series: Healthy Eating, Healthy Mind
20 Oct, 2014 School in the News