In this age of rapid technological advancement, the demand from companies for their employees to be more creative has never been stronger.
Alumna Story: Rosetta Fong – a successful switch from building industry to financial consultant sector
Her company, Convoy, has grown into a listed company of 4,000 consultants in 13 years’ time.
Click to view more hot topics in the CONNECT Issue September 2015.
The inauguration ceremony kicked-off the new semester for undergraduates class of 2015.
Mainland China has more than 2 million high net-worth individuals in 2015 and Hong Kong remains the top offshore investment option.
CUHK Business School is pleased to add 31 new academic staff in the past two academic years following a successful worldwide recruitment campaign.
- 20 Sep - 13 Dec 2015World MBA Tour
- 15 Oct 2015MBA Info Session in Shenzhen
- 24 Oct 2015Orientation Day for Undergraduate Admissions
- 15 Dec 2015First round application deadline - MPhil-PhD Programs
- 15 Oct 2015MBA Autumn Meet-up: Happy Hour
- 17 Oct 2015Undergraduate Mentorship Program 2015/16 – Kick-off Cocktail
- 21 Nov 2015Outing with Residents of Helping Hand Father Sean Burke Care Home for the Elderly
- 28 Nov 2015"10 Years‧Reunion" 2015 CUHK Alumni Homecoming
- 29 Nov 2015The Boys’ & Girls’ Clubs Association of Hong Kong 'RBC Race for the Kids' Charity Run, Walk & Carnival
29 Sep, 2015 Insight Videos
Financial Services Development Council (FSDC) Practitioner Lectures Series: A Banking Career in Hong Kong – Mr. Peter Wong Tung Shun (Part 2)
Co-organized by the Financial Services Development Council (FSDC) and the CUHK Business School, the FSDC's Practitioner Lecturers Series brought you a seminar entitled "A Banking Career in Hong Kong", featured Mr. Peter Wong Tung Shun…