CUHK Business School wishes you, your family and friends a happy and prosperous Chinese New Year.
CUHK Business School MBA Program has moved up four places in the FT Global MBA Ranking, making it one of the top four MBA programs in Asia.
Join this Pan-Asia conference to support Asian B-schools to excel locally & compete globally. Register now.
When we feel empowered, we perform better. Empowerment is an important motivation to staff. However, will people in different cultures be motivated in the same way?
Patrick Lee of Inchcape North Asia & China is a veteran in an auto retailing industry. He shares his management philosophy and how to handle a crisis…
The celebration will begin with an advertising and promotion campaign starting from December 2015. Stay tuned and join us to “Embrace our Past • Envision our Future”.
- 20 Feb 2016MBA Information Session in Taipei
- 22 Feb 2016EMBA Sample Class cum Information Session (Hong Kong)
- 24 Feb 2016EMBA Sample Class cum Information Session (Taipei)
- 24 Feb 2016MBA Info Session and Sample Class
- 01 Mar 2016MBA Coffee Chat in Shanghai
- 07 Mar - 08 Mar 20162nd Asian Management Conclave 2016
- 27 May - 28 May 20162nd China-Europe Conference: Transparency, Economic Institutions and Governance
- 26 Feb 2016BBA Alumni Association: Talk by Mr. Jonathan Chan
- 27 Feb 2016Global Business Forum 2016
- 19 Mar 2016Visit to Hong Kong Dog Rescue & volunteer for dog-walking
08 Feb, 2016 School in the News
Hong Kong tycoon Li Ka-shing has been trimming his reliance on the China market. Prof. Woody Wu and Prof. Joseph Fan shared their viewpoints in an interview with The Wall Street Journal from the angles of investment strategy and business succession respectively...…
20 Jan, 2016 Insight Articles
The leading business schools in the world all have an international profile and operate within a global environment. Competition amongst universities for the best and brightest students and staff has become increasingly fierce…
15 Jan, 2016 Insight Videos
"A Fascinating Journey " - Opening Speech of CUHK Business School Master’s Degree Graduation Ceremony
Invited by CUHK Business School, Mr. Normal T.L. Chan, Chief Executive of Hong Kong Monetary Authority, delivered the opening speech at the School’s Master’s Degree Graduation Ceremony 2014-2015 on 21 November 2015…