Modern philanthropy in China, especially by family businesses, is a relatively new phenomenon... Prof. Kevin Au, Director of the Center for Family Business at CUHK Business School, tells China Daily that family businesses working together with the community is essential in bu…
Study reveals strong startup ecosystem growth of almost 300% since 2009, yet startup rates remain low as aspiring entrepreneurs face many challenges. Read more...
CUHK Business School EMBA is among the Top 25 in the Financial Times Executive MBA Rankings for the 14th Consecutive Year
The CUHK Pre-Incubation Centre has opened its doors to help students realize their entrepreneurial dreams by providing work space, mentoring and business services.
A CUHK study shows a strong divide between family and non-family members in the boardroom actually benefits family firms’ performance.
Ten graduates from the Professional Accountancy Program and one from the Integrated BBA Program grabbed 11 out of the 16 top awards in the HKICPA Qualification Programme…
Find out more in the new edition of Connect Magazine.
- 08 Nov - 24 Nov 2014MBA Tours – Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City
- 08 Nov - 08 Nov 2014EMBA (中文班) 招生咨詢會(台北)
- 12 Nov - 12 Nov 2014MBA Information Session (Hong Kong)
- 06 Dec - 06 Dec 2014MSc in Business Analytics (Full-time) Information Seminar
- 08 Dec - 08 Dec 2014The 5th Organisational Capability Management Forum 2014
- 18 Nov - 18 Nov 2014Global Leader Series: Talk by Mr. Charles Li, Chief Executive of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
- 09 Nov - 09 Nov 2014The Boys’ & Girls’ Clubs Association of Hong Kong “RBC Race for the Kids” 5km Charity Run & Walk