Leading venture luminaries in the field will stimulate the thinking and discussion necessary to evolve research universities into their new role as centers of venture and innovation.
CUHK Business School students received top awards from six case competitions in Hong Kong, Xiamen, Texas and Copenhagen!
A professional accountancy graduate, Jacqueline So has established Malvern College’s overseas campuses in…
The latest edition of our newsletter CONNECT is now available. Click here to read more.
How does cultural background affect an immigrant’s property investments? Culture has a significant effect on our experiences, behaviors, and decisions on property investments.
- 22 Apr - 26 Apr 2017CIV2017HK - The Coller Institute of Venture Annual Conference
- 27 Apr 2017Notice of Annual General Meeting cum Traditional Chinese Scholarship as Today's Reference Talk Series: “Chinese Numerical Divination: A Longitudinal Perspective"
- 09 May 2017MBA Spring Meet-up: Happy Hour
- 19 May 2017Business Leaders Series: ‘The Importance of Innovation and Technology in Delivering Hong Kong's Liveable City Agenda’ by Mr. Nicholas Brooke, SBS, JP
- 24 May - 28 May 2017Graduate Business Conference 2017
- 27 May 2017Join CUMBA Alumni Association and visit CU Campus
19 Apr, 2017 Press Releases
29 Mar, 2017 Insight Articles
19 Apr, 2017 Insight Videos
The joint forum “Corporate Governance for Listed Companies - a new era in Greater China?” was organized by China Business Knowledge @CUHK and the American Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong on 11 January, 2017. The event was attended by more than 60 participants including…