Around 400 graduates attended the Photo Day organized by the Society of Business Administration (BASO). This is the second year this annual event took place and it is also one of the most popular student events among all the programs organized by BASO…
28 May, 2015. Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Hong Kong's logistics industry is in acute need for an overhaul. Read more about why and how.
Find out in the latest issue of CONNECT Magazine.
This 4-day fun-packed residential camp offers a comprehensive exposure to different aspects of business administration and first-hand experience in university life in CUHK.
Ranking confirms MBA Program's value in enhancing graduates' employability and career advancement.
Prof. Kalok Chan plans to foster closer bonds with business schools in the West.
- 26 Feb - 03 May 2015CUHK Business Elite Camp 2015 opens for enrollment
- 23 Mar - 17 Jul 2015Open for Application (Early Bird) - Develop Your Talent in CUHK Consortium Program
- 21 Apr 2015CUHK MBA Information Session in Central
- 25 Apr 2015Alumni Gathering in Shenzhen
- 06 May 2015Professional Workshop Series: How Can WeChat Benefit Your Business?
- 20 May 2015MBA Summer Meet-up: Happy Hour
16 Apr, 2015 School News
13 Apr, 2015 School in the News
Current MBA student Jason Yeung says in an interview with TopMBA.com that the marketing and finance knowledge he and his teammates have learnt from CUHK MBA has definitely equipped them for taking Operation Santa Claus'…
15 Apr, 2015 Insight Articles
Led by Prof. Wilton Chau, four current MBA students and an alumnus participated in The mai Bangkok Business Challenge @Sasin 2015 held on Feb 12-14. After rounds of battles, they were awarded the Finalist prize…
22 Mar, 2015 Insight Videos