The Council of The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) has appointed Prof. Kalok CHAN as Dean of CUHK Business School. He will be on board on 4 November 2014 for a term of five years on a full-time basis…
Businesses have been eyeing big data for its potential to reinvent marketing. An article by Prof. Lau Kin-nam looks at marketing innovations in Big Data...Read More
The Empowering Young Entrepreneurs (EYE) program, a joint effort of The Chinese University of Hong Kong and Google, marks another milestone... Read More
The current edition of China Business Knowledge reveals how CEOs inspire employees with their personal values and how a happy workforce leads to greater profits.
A group of top notch panelists discuss insights on governance, transparency and investment opportunities of Chinese-listed firms... Read More
A pioneer in business education in Hong Kong, having the largest business school alumni network in the region with over 28,000 members.
- 23 Aug - 24 Nov 2014MBA Tours – Asia, 23 Aug - 24 Nov, 2014 (Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City)
- 06 Sep - 28 Sep 2014MBA Tours – Canada & US, 6-28 Sep, 2014 (Toronto, San Francisco, Los Angeles)
- 27 Sep - 11 Oct 2014MBA Tours – Europe, 27 Sep-11 Oct, 2014 (Paris, London)
- 29 Aug - 29 Aug 2014Kitchen Volunteers Needed to Prepare Meal Boxes for the Underprivileged
- 13 Nov - 14 Nov 2014Systems Thinking and Creative Problem Solving
- 30 Oct - 31 Oct 2014Leading Change in the Era of Globalization
- 11 Sep - 12 Sep 2014The Leadership Journey: Reinventing Your Leadership
14 Aug, 2014 School News
06 Aug, 2014 School in the News
As China’s property prices have skyrocketed in recent years, the haunted-home database launched by a Chinese property agency could help create a market for alternative investors, reveals Prof. Zhou Yinggang…