Karen Chan of German Pool shares how she's applied what she learned overseas and at CUHK to help the family business towards further expansion and product innovation.
Businesses have been eyeing big data for its potential to reinvent marketing. An article by Prof. Lau Kin-nam looks at marketing innovations in Big Data...Read More
The Empowering Young Entrepreneurs (EYE) program, a joint effort of The Chinese University of Hong Kong and Google, marks another milestone... Read More
The current edition of China Business Knowledge reveals how CEOs inspire employees with their personal values and how a happy workforce leads to greater profits.
A pioneer in business education in Hong Kong, having the largest business school alumni network in the region with over 28,000 members.
- 01 Sep - 20 Sep 2014Meet CUHK MBA in Seoul
- 06 Sep - 28 Sep 2014MBA Tours – Canada & US (Toronto, San Francisco, Los Angeles)
- 06 Sep - 06 Sep 2014パッションは国境を超えるかーSeminar in Tokyo
- 27 Sep - 11 Oct 2014MBA Tours – Europe (Paris, London)
- 28 Sep - 28 Sep 2014MBA Autumn Meet-up: Ocean Park Halloween Fest 2014
- 20 Sep - 20 Sep 2014CUHK Economics and Business alumni second luncheon
- 06 Sep - 06 Sep 2014Briefing Lunch for 2014-15 Undergraduate Mentorship Program
- 06 Sep - 06 Sep 2014Volunteers for "Running to your home" (跑去你屋企)
- 13 Nov - 14 Nov 2014Systems Thinking and Creative Problem Solving
- 30 Oct - 31 Oct 2014Leading Change in the Era of Globalization
- 11 Sep - 12 Sep 2014The Leadership Journey: Reinventing Your Leadership
23 Aug, 2014 School News
The Council of The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) has appointed Prof. Kalok CHAN as Dean of CUHK Business School. He will be on board on 4 November 2014 for a term of five years on a full-time basis…