CUHK Marketing Department, IBM and 10 other business schools in the Mainland have jointly rolled out the “A100 Project 2.0” …
Congratulations to Rohit Gupta on receiving the Special Recognition Award in the Graduate Business Forum 2016.
Top-notch speakers providing the latest, insightful business perspectives on China and its surrounding regions. Register now to enjoy 25% off.
A CUHK Business School study reveals the invisible links between financial analysts and fund managers and how their friendships cloak the financial gain in investment in China.
The celebration began with an advertising and promotion campaign at December 2015. Stay tuned and join us to “Embrace our Past • Envision our Future”.
- 06 Jun - 08 Jun 2016Admissions Interview for JUPAS Candidates
- 10 Jun 2016Admissions Interview for JUPAS Candidates
- 15 Jun 2016MBA Networking Night in Hong Kong
- 18 Jun 2016MBA 1-on-1 Coffee Chat with Program Director in New York
- 05 Jul - 07 Jul 2016EconBiz @ CUHK Business School - Summer Camp for S4 and S5 students
- 19 Aug - 23 Aug 2016Harvard Project for Asian and International Relations (HPAIR) 2016 Asia Conference
- 25 Aug 2016The 4th Symposium on Risk Management
30 May, 2016 School in the News
There is little doubt that China's "One Belt, One Road" initiative to boost the economic ties with countries along the old Silk Road will have a significant impact on the regional economy in the years ahead. In an interview with South China Morning Post, Prof. Kalok Chan says…
19 May, 2016 Insight Articles
The formation of newspaper groups bringing together business publications with party ones is actually a vehicle for professionalization, says Prof. Tianyu Zhang, Associate Director of Center for Institutions and Governance and an associate…