The Big Four accounting firms placed an advertisement in newspapers in June 2014 to voice their worries over the political protests in Hong Kong... In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Prof. Denis Wang, Director of the School of Hotel and Tourism Management …
Find out more in the new edition of Connect Magazine.
What do potential investors need to know about corporate governance when investing in Chinese firms? Experts at the Corporate Governance Forum...Read More
CUHK Business School encourages alumni, staff and students to recycle their old computing and electronic devices
Karen Chan of German Pool shares how she's applied what she learned overseas and at CUHK to help the family business towards further expansion and product innovation.
Businesses have been eyeing big data for its potential to reinvent marketing. An article by Prof. Lau Kin-nam looks at marketing innovations in Big Data...Read More
- 08 Nov - 24 Nov 2014MBA Tours – Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City
- 25 Oct - 25 Oct 2014Undergraduate Mentorship Program 2014/15 – Kick-off Cocktail
- 25 Oct - 25 Oct 2014Professional Workshop Series: Healthy Eating, Healthy Mind
- 07 Oct - 10 Oct 2014E-device Collection Campaign
- 04 Oct - 04 Oct 20142014香港中文大學商學院台灣校友會會員大會 - 'Forever Friends'
27 Sep, 2014 School in the News
26 Sep, 2014 Press Releases
15 Sep, 2014 Insight Articles
“Success through CSR innovation” and “creating shared value” were the prominent themes of this year’s annual Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Conference, organized by MBA students at CUHK Business School …