Amid the demand for sustainable practice and the rise of conscious consumers, how will companies and leaders continue to innovate and stay ahead? Uncover the latest insights and research on today’s business strategy trends from CUHK Business magazine.
- MiM Students Gain Regional Exposure in Singapore and Vietnam
- 2023 AsRES-GCREC Joint International Real Estate Conference Fosters Exchange and Collaboration
- Global Alumni Forum Sparks Thought-Provoking Dialogues on the Future of Business
- Ms. Cindy Chow Inspires New Undergraduates at Inauguration Ceremony
- CUHK EMBA Ranks World’s 23rd by Financial Times
- Second Green Fintech Report Sheds Light on the Green FinTech Landscape across APEC Economies
- New MSc in Sustainable Global Business Commences in 2024
- CUHK Business School Sustainability Indices Reveal Promising Trends under the New Normal
Want even more insights? Subscribe to the monthly digest of China Business Knowledge and our biannual CUHK Business School magazine now!
About CUHK Business
CUHK Business School’s magazine CUHK Business provides a platform to inform readers of selected business topics and school updates through articles written by staff and guest writers. Situated at the world’s doorway to China, with a well developed foundation in business education and research, CUHK Business School has a unique role in nurturing business leaders of tomorrow. We hope you will find the articles interesting and stimulating.