To develop global business leaders for the Asian Century.
Our mission is to continue to pioneer the development of global leaders equipped to meet the challenges and opportunities of the Asian Century by providing a rich learning environment affording opportunities for self-discovery, character-building, knowledge creation, sharing and application.
We will do so, by continuing to lead in:
- Cutting edge research into global business issues with a specialization distinctive to China and to organizations spanning Asia and other emerging markets.
- High quality learning experiences designed to provide exposure to latest research and its application, and to nurture development of principled, conscientious leaders with a passion for knowledge, who make a difference in the organizations they serve, the people they lead, and the communities in which they operate.
- Meaningful contribution to the community through our active engagement in the support of business development and entrepreneurship through knowledge transfer and in the development of sustainable, socially responsible enterprises.
We make distinctive contributions to the Asian Century through research, teaching, and in service to the community by leveraging our four distinctive assets:
- Our unique heritage, as The Chinese University of Hong Kong, is nurturing whole person development and leaders with integrity.
- Our unparalleled intellectual capital of research into business in Greater China.
- Our extensive social capital of a richly-networked alumni base, corporate relations and academic partnerships.
- Our advantageous location in both Hong Kong and Mainland China.