The global economy is facing unprecedented challenges, from the aftermath of the pandemic to emerging disruptive technologies. How can leaders navigate their business and achieve success in a rapidly changing business landscape? Read the latest issue of CUHK Business magazine now to gain insights.
- CUHK Business School Celebrates Its 60-year Legacy
- CUHK & CUHK Business School Logos Up on the World’s Most Iconic Billboards to Celebrate 60th Anniversary
- CUHK Business School Students Won the HKGCC Business Case Competition
- Mr. Leong Cheung Inspires Business Students to Drive Social Impact
- Industry Trailblazers Shed Light on Technology in Business Development at MiM Forum
- CUHK Business School Receives Generous Donation from Mr. Tan Bingzhao to Launch Endowed Named Professorship
- Tang Kee-Chan Memorial Scholarship Awards Deserving MBA Students
- CUHK Business School Masters in Finance Ranks 29th by Financial Times
Want even more insights? Subscribe to the monthly digest of China Business Knowledge and our biannual CUHK Business School magazine now!
About CUHK Business
CUHK Business School’s magazine CUHK Business provides a platform to inform readers of selected business topics and school updates through articles written by staff and guest writers. Situated at the world’s doorway to China, with a well developed foundation in business education and research, CUHK Business School has a unique role in nurturing business leaders of tomorrow. We hope you will find the articles interesting and stimulating.