Formerly known as the Centre for Marketing Engineering, the Centre for Consumer Insights has been at the forefront of reinventing the art and science of marketing since 2008. The Centre focuses on the development of behaviour theories and quantitative modelling technique so as to generate a comprehensive understanding of consumers.
Through partnerships with top universities and corporations within the Greater China region, the Centre engages in research activities, academic seminars, and consultancy services for a wide range of industries. One of the Centre’s most well-known partnerships is with IBM in launching the first-of-its-kind Marketing Engineering Lab in 2013.
The work of the Centre for Consumer Insights strives to bridge the gap between academic research and marketing practice, and will continue leading the way for marketing innovation in the age of the empowered consumer.
Prof. Mandy Hu
Associate Professor, Department of Marketing
11/F, Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 2603 5473
Other Research Centres
- Aviation Policy and Research Centre
- Centre for Business Sustainability
- Centre for Entrepreneurship
- Centre for Family Business
- Centre for Hospitality and Real Estate Research
- Centre for Institutions and Governance
- Centre for International Business Studies
- Centre for Quantitative Trading
- Centre for Supply Chain Management
- Centre of Cyber Logistics
- Hong Kong-Shenzhen Finance Research Centre