- COVID-19 and the Future of Chinese Manufacturing
CUHK expert expects China to maintain its edge in manufacturing while accelerating its economic upgrade.
- How Chinese Firms are Benefitting from Family Ownership
High family member involvement in management is linked to fewer problematic transactions, according to new study.
- The Dark Side of Employee Engagement
New research reveals job engagement, when not properly managed, could lead to negative workplace outcomes.
- The Audit Cost of Being on China’s Hurun Rich List
Study finds auditors tend to charge higher fees or use stronger language in audit opinions against clients listed on China’s rich list.
- Getting Stronger Together Amid COVID-19
Amidst the adversity endured during the pandemic, CUHK Business School alumni and professors share their insights on the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. We hope these will help you prepare and look forward to the future during this difficult time.
- #CUHKBusinessSchool Goes Online
CUHK Business School’s doors of learning stayed open during the global coronavirus outbreak. Lectures, webinars, admission activities, and the workplace all went virtual to combat the limitations posed by the pandemic and to prepare for the challenges ahead.
- School News Highlights
- CUHK Business Student Teams Crowned Top Winners at HKICPA Business Case Competition 2019
- CUHK Finance Researchers Win 2019 AAM-CAMRI Prize in Asset Management
- Prof. David Ahlstrom Named as a Most Highly Cited Researcher for the Third Straight Year
- CUHK-Tsinghua FMBA 20th Anniversary Celebration
- Dialogue with Women CEOs and Mentorship Programme Workshops Promote Mentor-Mentee Synergy and Cohesiveness
- CUHK Management Professors Named Most Prolific Contributors to Leading International Business Journal
- CUHK Alumni Wins the 1st FINSPIRE Hackathon
- CUHK Business School Alumni on Forbes’ 30 Under 30 Asia 2020 List
Want even more insights? Subscribe to the monthly digest of China Business Knowledge and our biannual CUHK Business School magazine now!
About CUHK Business
The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School’s magazine CUHK Business provides a platform to inform readers of selected business topics and school updates through articles written by staff and guest writers. Situated at the world’s doorway to China, with a well developed foundation in business education and research, CUHK Business School has a unique role in nurturing business leaders of tomorrow. We hope you will find the articles interesting and stimulating.