School News Highlight
- CUHK Business Student Teams Crowned Top Winners at HKICPA Business Case Competition 2019
- CUHK Finance Researchers Win 2019 AAM-CAMRI Prize in Asset Management
- Prof. David Ahlstrom Named as a Most Highly Cited Researcher for the Third Straight Year
- CUHK-Tsinghua FMBA 20th Anniversary Celebration
- Dialogue with Women CEOs and Mentorship Programme Workshops Promote Mentor-Mentee Synergy and Cohesiveness
- CUHK Management Professors Named Most Prolific Contributors to Leading International Business Journal
- CUHK Alumni Wins the 1st FINSPIRE Hackathon
- CUHK Business School Alumni on Forbes’ 30 Under 30 Asia 2020 List
Want even more insights? Subscribe to the monthly digest of China Business Knowledge and our biannual CUHK Business School magazine now!
About CUHK Business
The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School’s magazine CUHK Business provides a platform to inform readers of selected business topics and school updates through articles written by staff and guest writers. Situated at the world’s doorway to China, with a well developed foundation in business education and research, CUHK Business School has a unique role in nurturing business leaders of tomorrow. We hope you will find the articles interesting and stimulating.