In the latest issue of CUHK Business Magazine, we look into how business leaders can recover, rebuild and reinvigorate their future in the new normal.
- Global Alumni Forum 2020: What It Will Take to Recover, Rebuild and Reinvigorate from COVID-19
Business leaders and thinkers shared what it will take for the world to recover, rebuild and reinvigorate amidst the disruption brought about by COVID-19.
- A Resolute Runner Leading Hong Kong’s Endurance Race in R&D
Albert Wong (MBA 1994), now CEO of Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks (HKSTP), began his career in electrical and electronics engineering. For almost two decades, Albert worked for such prominent global enterprises as Emerson Electric and General Electric (GE), serving various key roles in M&A, business development, product management and business operations.
- Leading Business through Thick, Thin and COVID-19
With COVID-19’s impacts still reverberating across the business and economic landscape, several outstanding CUHK Business School alumni from some of the hardest-hit sectors shared their experiences.
- School News Highlight
- Look Forward, and Spark Onward
- CUHK Business School Hosted a Series of Online Talks for the Public to Broaden Business Knowledge during the Pandemic
- CUHK Business School Ranks 30th in the Financial Times Global Masters in Finance 2020 — Pre-experience Programmes Ranking
- Fruitful Live Chat with Young Entrepreneurs of “The Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia”
- Leadership and Crisis Management Discussed at the Dialogue with Women Chief Executives and Mentorship Programme 2020-21
- CUHK EMBA Ranks 15th in Financial Times Executive MBA Ranking 2020
- Cheers All Around for Class of 2020 at CUHK’s 88th Congregation for the Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees
Want even more insights? Subscribe to the monthly digest of China Business Knowledge and our biannual CUHK Business School magazine now!
About CUHK Business
CUHK Business School’s magazine CUHK Business provides a platform to inform readers of selected business topics and school updates through articles written by staff and guest writers. Situated at the world’s doorway to China, with a well developed foundation in business education and research, CUHK Business School has a unique role in nurturing business leaders of tomorrow. We hope you will find the articles interesting and stimulating.