BSc (Iran U of Science & Tech); MSc (Sharif U of Tech); PhD (Washington U)
Department of Decision Sciences and Managerial EconomicsRoom 922, 9/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 7768
- Publications & Working Papers
- Ehsan Bolandifar, N. Dehoratius, T. Olsen and J. Wiler (2019), “An Empirical Study of the Behavior of Patients Who Leave the Emergency Department Without Being Seen,” Journal of Operations Management, 65(5), 430-446.
- Ehsan Bolandifar and Z. Chen (2018), “Hedging through Index-Based Price Contracts in the Supply Chain,” OMEGA, The International Journal of Management Science.
- Ehsan Bolandifar, T. Feng, and Fuqiang Zhang (Forthcoming), “Simple Contracts to Assure Supply under Noncontractible Capacity and Asymmetric Cost Information,” Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 20(2), 161-388.
- Ehsan Bolandifar, Panos Kouvelis, and Fuqiang Zhang (2016), “Delegation vs. Control in Supply Chain Procurement under Competition,” Production and Operations Management, 25(9), 1528-1541.
- Danko Turcic, Panos Kouvelis, and Ehsan Bolandifar (2015), “Hedging Commodity Procurement in a Bilateral Supply Chain,” Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 17(2), 221-35.
- J. L. Wiler, Ehsan Bolandifar, RT Griffey, RF Poirier, and T Olsen (2013), “An Emergency Department Patient Flow Model Based on Queueing Theory Principles,” Academic Emergency Medicine, 20(9), 939-946.