BSc (Iran U of Science & Tech); MSc (Sharif U of Tech); PhD (Washington U)
Department of Decision Sciences and Managerial EconomicsRoom 922, 9/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 7768
- Publications & Working Papers
- Ehsan Bolandifar, N. Dehoratius, T. Olsen and J. Wiler, “An Empirical Study of the Behavior of Patients Who Leave the Emergency Department Without Being Seen,” Journal of Operations Management, Forthcoming.
- Ehsan Bolandifar and Z. Chen, “Hedging through Index-Based Price Contracts in the Supply Chain,”
OMEGA, The International Journal of Management Science, Forthcoming.
- Ehsan Bolandifar, T. Feng, and Fuqiang Zhang (Forthcoming), “Simple Contracts to Assure Supply under Noncontractible Capacity and Asymmetric Cost Information,” Manufacturing & Service Operations Management.
- Ehsan Bolandifar, Panos Kouvelis, and Fuqiang Zhang (2016), “Delegation vs. Control in Supply Chain Procurement under Competition,” Production and Operations Management, 25(9), 1528-1541.
- Danko Turcic, Panos Kouvelis, and Ehsan Bolandifar (2015), “Hedging Commodity Procurement in a Bilateral Supply Chain,” Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 17(2), 221-35.
- J. L. Wiler, Ehsan Bolandifar, RT Griffey, RF Poirier, and T Olsen (2013), “An Emergency Department Patient Flow Model Based on Queueing Theory Principles,” Academic Emergency Medicine, 20(9), 939-946.