BSc, MSc (FSU); PhD (ASU);
Department of FinanceRoom 1052, 10/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
Anthony Rice joined The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School as an Assistant Professor of the Department of Finance. Prof. Rice obtained his PhD in Finance at the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University in 2021.
His research interests are in corporate finance with a focus on political economy, behavioral finance and sustainable finance. Prof. Rice is always gathering new data sources that can help answer questions that once were difficult to address.
- Publications & Working Papers
- Anthony Rice, “Partisan Investment Cycles.”
- Anthony Rice and Christoph Schiller, “Corporate Philanthropy and Employee Retention: Evidence from A Million Inventors.”
- Anthony Rice, “The Politics of Inventors: Within-Firm Partisanship and Innovation.”
- Anthony Rice, “Do Investors Sacrifice Returns to be Green? Evidence from Green Bonds.”
- Anthony Rice and Richard Walton, “Does ESG Reputation Affect CEO Turnover?”