How are businesses adapting to help reduce carbon emissions, preserve biodiversity and mitigate global warming? Learn insights from the latest issue of CUHK Business magazine and think forward to get ahead in the new world!
- Promoting Responsible Business Practices in Hong Kong and the Greater China with Five Business Sustainability Indices
- CUHK Business School Recognises 50+ Committed Alumni at the MBA Elite Mentorship Programme Appreciation Dinner
- CUHK Business School and JANCO Group Join Forces in Grooming Future Business Leaders
- CUHK Business School Alumni Fly High at ACCA Examinations
- CUHK Business School and Dun & Bradstreet Ink MoU to Strengthen Cooperation in Data Services
- CUHK EMBA Ranks 19th in Financial Times Executive MBA Ranking 2021
- Hong Kong’s First MSc in Actuarial Science and Insurance Analytics Programme
- CUHK Students Take Home Second Place in Cornell International Real Estate Case Competition
Want even more insights? Subscribe to the monthly digest of China Business Knowledge and our biannual CUHK Business School magazine now!
About CUHK Business
CUHK Business School’s magazine CUHK Business provides a platform to inform readers of selected business topics and school updates through articles written by staff and guest writers. Situated at the world’s doorway to China, with a well developed foundation in business education and research, CUHK Business School has a unique role in nurturing business leaders of tomorrow. We hope you will find the articles interesting and stimulating.