BSc (Fudan); MSc (Fudan); Ph.D. (HKUST)
Adjunct Associate ProfessorContact
Department of Decisions, Operations and TechnologyRoom 901, 9/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 7813
Dr. Shilu Tong is Assistant Dean (External Affairs) and Associate Professor of School of Management and Economics at The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), Shenzhen. Dr. Tong received his Ph.D. from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Prior to that, he received a Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree from Fudan University, China. His research interest includes Operations Management.
- Publications & Working Papers
- Shum, S., Tong, S., and Xiao, T. (2017). On the Impact of Uncertain Cost Reduction when Selling to Strategic Customers. Management Science.
- Ha, A. Y. J. Tian and S. Tong (2017), Sharing Demand Information in Competing Supply Chains with Cost Reduction Efforts, Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, Vol. 19(2), pp 246-262, 2017
- Shang, W., Ha, A., and Tong, S. (2016). Information Sharing in a Supply Chain with a Common Retailer. Management Science, 62(1): 245-263.
- Li, Tian, Tong, Shilu and Zhang, Hongtao (2014), Transparency of Information Acquisition in a Supply Chain. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, Vol. 16, No. 3.
- Ha, Albert., Tong, Shilu and Zhang, Hongtao (2011), Sharing Imperfect Demand Information in Competing Supply Chains with Production Diseconomies. Management Science, Vol. 57, No. 3.
- Ha, Albert and Tong, Shilu (2008), Contracting and Information Sharing under Supply Chains Competition. Management Science, Vol. 54, No. 4.