BS (UIBE); MBA (Washington U); PhD (HKUST)
Adjunct Assistant ProfessorContact
Department of FinanceRoom 1201, 12/F
Cheng Yu Tung Building
12 Chak Cheung Street
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
+852 3943 7805
Prof. Shen Zhao received her PhD in Finance from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Prior to that, she received a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from University of International Economics and Business, and a Master’s degree in MBA / Finance from Washington University in Saint Louis.
Quantitative Methods for Finance
Empirical Asset Pricing
- Publications & Working Papers
- Junyan Shen, Jianfeng Yu, and Shen Zhao (2017), “Investor sentiment and economic forces,” Journal of Monetary Economics, 86, pp. 1-21.
- Huijun Wang, Jianfeng Yu, and Shen Zhao (2016), “Speculative trading ahead of earnings announcements,” Working paper.
- Junyan Shen, Jianfeng Yu, and Shen Zhao (2016), “Investor sentiment and economic forces,” Working paper.
- Shen Zhao (2016), “Uncertainty effects on stock price reaction to Federal Reserve policy,” Working paper.
- Chu Zhang and Shen Zhao (2015), “The macroeconomic announcement effects over business cycles,” Working paper.